tbfrnritunbv6

Glitches do not work anymore (SP)

On 3/13/2020 at 2:57 PM, tbfrnritunbv6 said:

Well weird.. exited to main menu in front of a glitch, reloaded the game and then it worked. Wow.

DILO... I read this and went and tested and they worked for me, however when I logged out and logged back in they no longer worked -opposite of what happened to you. Lol. Gg wc. :D 

9 minutes ago, GP said:

It's not just official either, some are broken on private servers.

Official, unofficial, single player, and non dedicated they are breaking on, seems wild cards fix to make the glitches stop glitching when fixing was to break them. Fine quality testing of a fix there!

7 hours ago, kaazoo71 said:

I just got on and went to three glitches and they all work like they are suppose to work. Odd.Yesterday none of them would work.

I had several bug out to where nothing worked, spamming E didn't do anything to help either.  I left render range for abit, then came back and was able to get one of them.  So they are def. still bugging out and not working properly.   Think I liked the Glitches that Glitched while fixing better then this.