Cryopods removed from the Hexagon Exchange

khanthe
Message added by invincibleqc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Lol be grateful...? Is that a joke?

I should be grateful a DLC I payed 35$ for is being "maintained" aka WC is slowly getting around to fixing MAJOR issues with the DLC that was delayed twice yet still clearly came out too soon.

I understand everything cant be tested and planned for but it seems like they dont test anything.

For instance the rhino 500 that was recently changed to 55 seconds on alpha. You dont need extensive research or advanced testing to see that the race is not humanly possible to complete in 55 seconds. 1 guy playing it 1 time could have picked that up. Pretty stupid oversight considering theyve already recieved backlash about alpha race times being broken.

But I guess I should consider myself lucky the game is being updated.

Which is about as impossible as catching 16 fish, but only 15 spawn. 

On 3/13/2020 at 8:38 PM, St1ckyBandit said:

Lol be grateful...? Is that a joke?

I should be grateful a DLC I payed 35$ for is being "maintained" aka WC is slowly getting around to fixing MAJOR issues with the DLC that was delayed twice yet still clearly came out too soon.

I understand everything cant be tested and planned for but it seems like they dont test anything.

For instance the rhino 500 that was recently changed to 55 seconds on alpha. You dont need extensive research or advanced testing to see that the race is not humanly possible to complete in 55 seconds. 1 guy playing it 1 time could have picked that up. Pretty stupid oversight considering theyve already recieved backlash about alpha race times being broken.

But I guess I should consider myself lucky the game is being updated.

I beat both the saber and rhino yesterday on alpha! Not impossible just really hard. Was on official pvp 

On 3/15/2020 at 12:34 AM, caleb68 said:

seems adding the cryopods back into the hex store is a very complex thing for wildcard to do, else you'd think that would of been fixed in one of those many micro patches after the 'large' bug pack...er patch file.

it must be a monumental effort, they might kill half their braincells trying to do that, I mean they cant even update de tooltips on the dishes or the dino dossiers ?

On 3/17/2020 at 1:27 PM, theASCHE360 said:

it must be a monumental effort, they might kill half their braincells trying to do that, I mean they cant even update de tooltips on the dishes or the dino dossiers ?

I'm sure it's just not a priority. Hell, the broken anti-meshing system they implemented was destroying hard-earned dinos left and right for people that were not breaking any rules, and that's an egregious problem compared to this, and they didn't get the fixes in for weeks or months.

I'm sure it's low on a list somewhere. In the meantime, unless your character can use a tek replicator you're out of luck.

now if they would only add a non-gridable tek replicator in there for 20k hex sense they remove them from the loot crates.
Then ppl would never need gather mats to make one anymore. Just transfer char out, create new survivor on genesis, have tribemate invite u to tribe, use dino to get to 20 glitches, buy and upload, create new char and repeat. Download and use on other maps.

Just now, Castlerock said:
4 hours ago, caleb68 said:
now if they would only add a non-gridable tek replicator in there for 20k hex sense they remove them from the loot crates.

Then ppl would never need gather mats to make one anymore. Just transfer char out, create new survivor on genesis, have tribemate invite u to tribe, use dino to get to 20 glitches, buy and upload, create new char and repeat. Download and use on other maps.

simple - 1 time acquire per account. or make them untransferable.

3 hours ago, Mike9611 said:

Still not available on xbox. Dont know why it's so difficult for them to do even the simplest task.

i'm sure once the patch catches up with the pc version for the last ''large patch'" it got, that the consoles will have the pods back in them as well.   So much though for wildcard keeping the patches in sync with PC/Xbox/Ps4 though as was planned.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:02 PM, invincibleqc said:

Welcome to programming. Regression bugs are common, and more so on large projects such as ARK. There is no way they can test everything after each update<<< but actually there is, they just choose not to do it.  and overlooking newly introduced issues is easy as some can be very hard to predict when they are caused by unrelated changes. Just be grateful a game you already purchased is maintained and regularly updated.<<< be grateful?  are you kidding me?  pretty much every bug and glitch this dlc launched with is still there, there is a laundry list of issues with this thing, most of them have been "fixed" already,  its been a month and I still cannot host a server, I spent over $400 to be able to host my own server and yet here I sit waiting for these so called programmers to fix their mess of a game.  Be grateful?  They should be grateful we gave them money for this train wreck, I don't think you understand how the world works, you should never be grateful something you paid for does what it was advertised to do, which this game does not.

5 hours ago, caleb68 said:

i'm sure once the patch catches up with the pc version for the last ''large patch'" it got, that the consoles will have the pods back in them as well.   So much though for wildcard keeping the patches in sync with PC/Xbox/Ps4 though as was planned.

I haven't found anything this so called "large" patch fixed.  I have seen several things get screwed up by it, but the fix part?  Not so much.

anyone else notice the background noise is about 6 times louder than it was before this huge 4 gig patch?

On 3/14/2020 at 1:02 AM, invincibleqc said:

Welcome to programming. Regression bugs are common, and more so on large projects such as ARK. There is no way they can test everything after each update and overlooking newly introduced issues is easy as some can be very hard to predict when they are caused by unrelated changes. Just be grateful a game you already purchased is maintained and regularly updated.

Be grateful? Maintained? Regularly updated? 

...................................??????

Only thing regularly updated is new bugs coming into this broken game ?‍♂️

Be grateful for paying for a broken game though guys ?

Archived