Official PAID Servers?

Muddie

Suggestion

Official PAID Servers?

Just a thought, but with all of the support issues that I see on here dealing with PVE Griefing of players (I.e.. pillaring, spawn blocking, new player spawn location building, etc etc). Would anyone here PAY for a set of official servers that WildCard would offer in game support for?   To have a support team that actually read your tickets instead of “auto closing” them (we all have seen that action is rarely taken), or just telling you to talk it out in game would be awesome.  Yeah I can do a private server (and I do) but the official ones I dont have to be home for to reset so that people can play on them...  

So, pay a fee... get server support to ensure updates and operation, and an actual small team of people who log in and actually investigate your tickets??

Id pay for that... I know a lot of people cant or wont but just a thought.

2 replies to this server topic

Yeah my brother is a developer as well, he is working on a STEAM based server right now with all maps in the cluster.  I got the INI files setup the way we like them, he is just building the hardware right now for it.  He works with people all day that doing know how to turn a computer on LoL. I dont know who/how we will admin it.

I like the official servers because of friends i play with , but there is no support for issues on legacy any more, and official is becoming the same way unfortunately.  It kinda stinks.

I wouldn't mind to start an "official cluster". I simply wouldn't play on it to make sure there are no possible admin abuse.
Besides, since I'm pretty much working on my arctic-themed map fulltime, reading and handling tickets myself wouldn't be much of an issue.

** Being a developper, I work a lot with customers and spend plenty of time answering/fixing issues with them. **

Archived