Jump to content

Expecting removal of reapers on genesis


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will you breed one for me? cause i wont. I rather see them deleted and these guys who got them into genesis punished then having one!!!     If they dont delete the reapers , might be be

Ofc letting the reapers on PVE affects everybody. Just to begin with, ALL the boss fights on official that you can find on youtube have a raid composition of reapers. And if WC is datamining the boss

In PVE? You aren't competing against each other lol

Posted Images

On 3/23/2020 at 4:38 AM, caleb68 said:

incorrect, as everyone who had a reaper out on genesis got their reaper deleted.  our server was all amiss with messages about "why are my reapers gone!", if it were only the cryopods all those that were sitting out would of still been there, which they aren't.

The note is there to inform people they wouldn't be able to release the meks & reapers from pods to keep the forums & support from being flooded with 'cryopods broken!' messages.

Sorry to say dude,your incorrect about reapers being removed/deleted. On our pve server on genesis,there are loads of chinese tribes that STILL have reapers,and a unfair advantage over other players. They are constantly in the volcano farming element with ease also doing the gamma boss runs,while the rest of us have to clear out the area like a legit player should,and grinding to do the boss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PandaOP said:

Sorry to say dude,your incorrect about reapers being removed/deleted. On our pve server on genesis,there are loads of chinese tribes that STILL have reapers,and a unfair advantage over other players. They are constantly in the volcano farming element with ease also doing the gamma boss runs,while the rest of us have to clear out the area like a legit player should,and grinding to do the boss.

so your not only telling me that i'm wrong, your saying that everyone on the server I play on is imagining things and didn't lose their reaper even though they were 'found as invalid' and no longer exists?  i'm sure they'd love to have you come and explain exactly what happened to their reapers.

Being that pregnant characters can still be transferred in, and a 2.5x breeding event struct this weekend right after that patch, and reaper growth time is only 3 days and 9 hours total, with the 2.5x event it wouldn't of taken them long at all to replace those reapers, and likewise like was already stated - reapers that were being cloned at the time didn't get wiped.

One of the chinese tribes that lost their reaper from that patch was attempting to buy a reaper just yesterday from the tribe that I posted the screenshot of here in this thread who's tails were poking through the wall. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

In PVE?

You aren't competing against each other lol

so true.... never got people saying others have a unfair advantage toward other tribes in PvEPvP i can see it, but not PvE,  i guess they think that because they can collect things abit faster, or do certain missions faster its a unfair advantage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
Just now, caleb68 said:

so true.... never got people saying others have a unfair advantage toward other tribes in PvEPvP i can see it, but not PvE,  i guess they think that because they can collect things abit faster, or do certain missions faster its a unfair advantage.

I think it's just competing for ePen points.

In PVE it flat out doesn't matter what another tribe is out and doing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So the first 3 days Gen was out. There were people beating the bosses, stacking reapers in the Magma cave to hoard the eggs, used them to transport massive amounts of mats to any biome without and hindranc so the could pillar them up, plat the ocean biome to death...but yeah, no problem people cheat in PvE...

Edited by DamonDorris
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
Just now, EliteQuarmada said:

Your troll too much. Clearly you know what they mean. 

No, I don't.

Reapers don't help you gather eggs better on PVE.

There is no competing on PVE during events, just the inability to share. People should have learned that in Kindergarten.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

No, I don't.

Reapers don't help you gather eggs better on PVE.

There is no competing on PVE during events, just the inability to share. People should have learned that in Kindergarten.

So let me spell it out for you. If people farm an egg area with high powered mounts they should not have then you have no chance(very little) to get any eggs because they are always going to be there and be able to get them before you due to the mounts in question(reapers). Unless you are on equal footing you would have a hard enough time to even be in the area, due to the danger, much less grabbing and successfully escaping with an egg. And even if you did...the prime eggs (high level) ones would probably be taken anyway. Get it now?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
Just now, EliteQuarmada said:

So let me spell it out for you. If people farm an egg area with high powered mounts they should not have then you have no chance(very little) to get any eggs because they are always going to be there and be able to get them before you due to the mounts in question(reapers). Unless you are on equal footing you would have a hard enough time to even be in the area, due to the danger, much less grabbing and successfully escaping with an egg. And even if you did...the prime eggs (high level) ones would probably be taken anyway. Get it now?

So they farm out the area with their high power dinos.

Then you just walk in and take the eggs. Then thank them for the work. Got it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DamonDorris said:

So the first 3 days Gen was out. There were people beating the bosses, stacking reapers in the Magma cave to hoard the eggs, used them to transport massive amounts of mats to any biome without and hindranc so the could pillar them up, plat the ocean biome to death...but yeah, no problem people cheat in PvE...

griefing of any sort isn't acceptable on pve.  But far as them beating the bosses with reapers it doesn't effect anyone except them.

3 hours ago, EliteQuarmada said:

So let me spell it out for you. If people farm an egg area with high powered mounts they should not have then you have no chance(very little) to get any eggs because they are always going to be there and be able to get them before you due to the mounts in question(reapers). Unless you are on equal footing you would have a hard enough time to even be in the area, due to the danger, much less grabbing and successfully escaping with an egg. And even if you did...the prime eggs (high level) ones would probably be taken anyway. Get it now?

I remember when people were farming out the scar on SE and Ragnarok, So i adapted to it, waited for them to start pulling the wyverns out then ran up the ramp, grabbed a couple eggs, and high tailed it back down the ramp and into the smaller caves they couldn't get into, and just waited for them to finish pulling the wyverns, then fly myself out on my ptera i had hidden back in those caves.

the same tactic can be used in Genesis with the magmasaur farming, as they start clearing the area to grab the eggs, hop down in full glllie, initiate your teleport over the nest, and in the last couple seconds grab the egg.   or make use of your bloodstalker, hang from a ledge waiting for them to clear them, swoop down with it, whip the nest and swoop back out while they are busy with the magmasaurs.

even by yourself grabbing magmasaur eggs using the gillie / tp method works, same with the bloodstalker, you just have to be quick on your feet (something im not very good at haha)

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mogrot said:

How is this cheating if everyone is able to do it? 

A bit off there tbh.. 

Finally reapers had some purpose in this game, but they took it all away... Twice

a cheat or a Exploit, is still a cheat or exploit no matter how many people are doing it or not doing it.  Your method of thinking is flawed.  That would be the same as saying "Whats wrong with killing if everyone is able to do it?"

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...