Expecting removal of reapers on genesis

Bambamgrief

18 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

so i take it people are still transferring in pregnant then?

you can't transer while pregnant; it kills the baby.

Wiki: "Transferring to other servers or ascending will remove the effect permanently (kill the baby inside) until the players gets a new impregnation."

wildcard probably just hasn't fixed it completely yet

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Techsupport said:

you can't transer while pregnant; it kills the baby.

Wiki: "Transferring to other servers or ascending will remove the effect permanently (kill the baby inside) until the players gets a new impregnation."

wildcard probably just hasn't fixed it completely yet

thats old news on the wiki, the Reapers got into genesis in the first place by people transferring in pregnant characters, this was a bug that was introduced with the release of Genesis.  There is no way in Genesis to get impregnated by a reaper queen.

6 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

The patch notes state pretty clearly. You can’t remove them from cryopods anymore. 

You can toss the pods out or let them expire. 

Reapers not in pods... still free game. 

Lol how are you a mod? The notes say they were deleted and that if they were in a pod at the time they’re deleted they won’t be deployable 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

Lol how are you a mod? The notes say they were deleted and that if they were in a pod at the time they’re deleted they won’t be deployable 

Show me in the patch notes where it says they were deleted. 

“Official Server Genesis wipe for the following:

• Tamed Reapers

Note: Any tamed MEK or Reaper that was in a cryopod now cannot be spawned when deploying that cryopod. You can either let it expire, or throw them out.”

1 minute ago, Joebl0w13 said:

• Tamed Reapers

Note: Any tamed MEK or Reaper that was in a cryopod now cannot be spawned when deploying that cryopod. You can either let it expire, or throw them out.”

Says wipe of tamed reapers meaning deleted? 

3 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

• Tamed Reapers

um... you just qouted it yourself Joebl0w.  best grab your glasses lol

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

The notes explicitly tell you how they were “removed”.  Only the ones in pods are gone. They wouldn’t  have that note if that wasn’t the only case of them being removed. 

Except your wrong. Lol by that logic all the duped meks are safe if they weren’t in a cryo pod. That note is there to help prevent the flood of messages about why ppl can’t deploy the reapers/meks 

5 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

The notes explicitly tell you how they were “removed”.  Only the ones in pods are gone. They wouldn’t  have that note if that wasn’t the only case of them being removed. 

incorrect, as everyone who had a reaper out on genesis got their reaper deleted.  our server was all amiss with messages about "why are my reapers gone!", if it were only the cryopods all those that were sitting out would of still been there, which they aren't.

The note is there to inform people they wouldn't be able to release the meks & reapers from pods to keep the forums & support from being flooded with 'cryopods broken!' messages.

Joe, this time you wrong. I play official and right after the patch you are mentioning was live all the reaper kings not in pod were auto-deleted. I read it from a lot of sources, steam friends claiming their reapers in genesis deleted, ppl at global chat too...

And what caleb is saying about there is again reapers on official genesis is true. After he posted I wanted to do a proof of concept-> Go to near a megabase of some tribe whose name begins with [] and issue some command and here are the results:
aNQjup1.png
They have again one reaper deployed.

So please this need dev attention.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, arkark said:

Joe, this time you wrong. I play official and right after the patch you are mentioning was live all the reaper kings not in pod were auto-deleted. I read it from a lot of sources, steam friends claiming their reapers in genesis deleted, ppl at global chat too...

And what caleb is saying about there is again reapers on official genesis is true. After he posted I wanted to do a proof of concept-> Go to near a megabase of some tribe whose name begins with [] and issue some command and here are the results:
aNQjup1.png
They have again one reaper deployed.

So please this need dev attention.

Talking to the CoC guys about this. 

38 minutes ago, bobeeb said:

and instead of fixing their game, a gm will come now every day to genesis server searching hiding reapers and wipe them again?

wow

I believe there is no fixing this game anymore, I think they coded themselves into a corner.   They really should look into hiring some real developers before this game loses it's fanbase completely, I mean people are only going to stick around a broken mess of a game so long before just giving up and moving on.

45 minutes ago, SLlCK said:

I believe there is no fixing this game anymore, I think they coded themselves into a corner.   They really should look into hiring some real developers before this game loses it's fanbase completely, I mean people are only going to stick around a broken mess of a game so long before just giving up and moving on.

I'd be willing to do it freely honestly. Very familliar with the unreal engine, VB.NET, C++, C# and SQL among other things.

They should just add queens to the lunar and be done with it, would be easier than wiping and failing at it and it would keep the “ReAPeRs Op” crowd quiet until they struggle to get impregnated. When transfers do open gigas will be everywhere so why not allow reapers to have some fun for a bit. There are pvp counters and breed rexes with decent saddles are stronger and tankier.

Yeah I get reapers are from abb but abb also has rock drakes as an exclusive, just have reapers in both gen and abb. Plus it wouldn’t be lore breaking since reapers are in the lunar biome, ok they are invisible but that’s just another bug :)

Also reapers are good to get around all the ugly behemoth gate bases that plague the arks, since people feel the need to block off pathways or build ridiculously large bases with no way to get past. 

6 hours ago, Mrterry9 said:

They should just add queens to the lunar and be done with it, would be easier than wiping and failing at it and it would keep the “ReAPeRs Op” crowd quiet until they struggle to get impregnated. When transfers do open gigas will be everywhere so why not allow reapers to have some fun for a bit. There are pvp counters and breed rexes with decent saddles are stronger and tankier.

Yeah I get reapers are from abb but abb also has rock drakes as an exclusive, just have reapers in both gen and abb. Plus it wouldn’t be lore breaking since reapers are in the lunar biome, ok they are invisible but that’s just another bug :)

Also reapers are good to get around all the ugly behemoth gate bases that plague the arks, since people feel the need to block off pathways or build ridiculously large bases with no way to get past. 

Only if the queens are invisible like everything else in lunar ;)

Archived