Expecting removal of reapers on genesis

Bambamgrief

4 hours ago, Castlerock said:

1. (...) introduction of reapers to genesis does not have any implications to map balance, (... )

2. (...) When genesis open transfers ppl wont be bringing only reapers there so what happens to your map balance?

1. This is totally wrong , makes a huge and unfair difference atm.

2. Says who ? Abb has open transfers and STILL don’t allow flyers . What makes you think reapers will be on Genesis ? 

Seems to me you’re one of the cheaters, and trying at all costs not to get your precious reaper wiped . 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. This is totally wrong , makes a huge and unfair difference atm.
2. Says who ? Abb has open transfers and STILL don’t allow flyers . What makes you think reapers will be on Genesis ? 

Seems to me you’re one of the cheaters, and trying at all costs not to get your precious reaper wiped . 

1. Could u elaborate on the unfair difference on pve cos i still dont get it.

2. Cos its part of the map restriction, so thats why flyers are wiped when they fixed it. Genesis have no restriction on dinos other than riding flyers, so once transfers open reapers can be brought in hence why they are not wiping them.

Im not trying at all costs lol, im just enjoying discussing this issue, my reapers on genesis aren't worth much. I dont use my reaper much except for base defence from wild yutys and gathering meat for my second reaper being raised, i still have a high lvl tamed tek rex which i gotten before getting my first reaper, so nothing really if i lose them.

Exploiters rule genesis atm .

*they rule all magma nests 

*many already used reapers to do boss gamma , consequently use already skiffs to overfarm ele on nests 

All other honest players well ... can only watch ...while farm magma eggs with stalkers or on foot and farm ele on lunar or random spawns with anky. 

seems right ..!! 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:55 AM, Fukushu said:

While I normally don't care for such exploits on PVE, I still think that it's somewhat stupid to not remove the reapers until the servers open. 

For PVP this must be  broken beyond believe, how do you even kill a reaper in PVP without charge light? You would have to kill the rider and take your time with the reaper which is still stronger than any normal or bred dino on genesis to this point.

I don't understand the decision to not remove them but Wildcard was never into punishing exploiters. All those dupers are mostly unpunished, they started removing MEK's but what about whole tek storages full of tek structures, endless amounts of duped dinos, saddles and blueprints? They are still in the game and will stay there sadly since Wildcard only punishes the action but not the outcome...

Light pets actually do spawn on genesis shinehorn bulbdog and featherlight one in each of the 3 lunar caves

It's a total nonsense to bann reapers.
Whoever thinks so, craft a mek and compare mek with the reaper... its easily to see, mek is stronger.
Besides crafting a mek is FAR MORE easy then geting a reaper done. Both cannot be reproduced.
What else was written about magmasaur cave, reaper has NO chance against a golem or several magmas. with or without rider.
Thats fact and has been proofed several times.

57 minutes ago, xycys said:

1. It's a total nonsense to bann reapers.

2. Both cannot be reproduced.

3.What else was written about magmasaur cave, reaper has NO chance against a golem or several magmas. with or without rider.

1. Nonsense , is allow an exploit goes unpunished 

2. Wrong , Magma is Breedable

3. Witnessed myself several times, one reaper alone , clean the big nests area ... making his way tru several magmas ( non said anything about golems ).

And these are easily proved facts !! 

1. Nonsense , is allow an exploit goes unpunished 

2. Wrong , Magma is Breedable

3. Witnessed myself several times, one reaper alone , clean the big nests area ... making his way tru several magmas ( non said anything about golems ).

And these are easily proved facts !! 

2. His both is referring to mek and reaper.

3. I tried fighting a normal golem on other maps before, both my reaper and the golem got bloody, but i ran away before my reaper died.

Edit: to add on to point 3, meks can kill golems easily as their 90% dmg reduction isn't applied to meks like gigas

5 hours ago, xycys said:

What else was written about magmasaur cave, reaper has NO chance against a golem or several magmas. with or without rider.

I would like to see these facts on how it cant be done, because i for one have seen first hand a guy on reaper clean up nests on more than one occasion.

I do not exploit the game personally but know people who have reapers on Genesis, WC are not the enemy here, just one of those things that slipped the net.

All i will say is that if they open Transfers they must make All reapers accessible for everyone to bring, this will even things in PvP, imo in PvE don't matter that much other than maybe causing server stress and lag as they should not be there.

Look at the game we play, beautiful maps, detailed assets, many Dinos me personally will take bugs and all, the work they put into this game is amazing.

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

I haven't seen any cloning chambers but thats another possibility I didn't think of, its possible it was a clone.  I wasn't close enough to see the name of the tribe/dino.

Yeah I asked because I have the suspect that after the reaper delete patch there were cloning chambers with a reaper in process still working. But no idea if that finally worked or not.

Archived