Expecting removal of reapers on genesis

Bambamgrief

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any one arguing this is ok is most likely in possession of a reaper. How wild card mess up such and easy and obvious thing yet again is beyond me. The “punishment” was essentially a free pas, so we have tribe with tek skivs (mad op) and reapers dominating over tribes trying to grind to the boss legit.

epic fail and incredible unjust and unfair repercussion/free pass. 

[mention=1298574]Castlerock[/mention]I bet you will ,  you all cheaters are felling totally entitled to show how easy is exploit on Ark without any need to hide it  and even brag on official forums .

[mention=2620]complexminded[/mention] you guys gave them “Carte Blanche “ to this kind of attitudes, what now ? 
Why would i need to hide it when i play on legacy? Not like support bothers with issues there. Also i play on pve so how does it affects others?

3 minutes ago, Mrterry9 said:

If you want reapers wiped does that mean you’ll want those ferox tamed with berries removed too? Since that wasn’t intended either now was it? 

What about the 140+ ferox I’ve tamed using only 1 or 2 element?  That’s apparently bugged as well, but how can you prove it?  Plus I’ve bred them now to pass stats along to bred ferox. 

20 minutes ago, AwesomeRon said:

What about the 140+ ferox I’ve tamed using only 1 or 2 element?  That’s apparently bugged as well, but how can you prove it?  Plus I’ve bred them now to pass stats along to bred ferox. 

I don’t want anything removed, just more of a comparison of the two unintended things in the game. Reapers will come to Genesis at some point, either transfers or adding queens to the lunar (which would be my suggestion) so best to just live with it. No one wants to lose a tame. Also breed rexes will out dps a reaper, saddles can be farmed from missions. Also rexes can get mate boost too. 

2 hours ago, Mrterry9 said:

If you want reapers wiped does that mean you’ll want those ferox tamed with berries removed too? Since that wasn’t intended either now was it? 

A reaper is not a Genesis dino, a Ferox is, the taming exploit is a completely different subject.

I think you’re missing the point ...!

13 hours ago, Quilleute said:

And yet you don’t see anything wrong...? 

I wish you some clarity in your life .

I think people should do whatever they like.   There are rules in this game but nobody cares enough to enforce them, so everyone just do whatever you feel like doing.  Once people start leaving the game wildcard will either be forced to put down the Cheetos and do some actual work or watch the game die.  Either way the problem will go away at that point.

While I normally don't care for such exploits on PVE, I still think that it's somewhat stupid to not remove the reapers until the servers open. 

For PVP this must be  broken beyond believe, how do you even kill a reaper in PVP without charge light? You would have to kill the rider and take your time with the reaper which is still stronger than any normal or bred dino on genesis to this point.

I don't understand the decision to not remove them but Wildcard was never into punishing exploiters. All those dupers are mostly unpunished, they started removing MEK's but what about whole tek storages full of tek structures, endless amounts of duped dinos, saddles and blueprints? They are still in the game and will stay there sadly since Wildcard only punishes the action but not the outcome...

1 minute ago, Castlerock said:
12 minutes ago, Quilleute said:
A reaper is not a Genesis dino, a Ferox is, the taming exploit is a completely different subject.
I think you’re missing the point ...!

It is the same, it is still using unintended mechanics

Wrong , one thing is an exploit taming process , of a pre-existent dino , other is the introduction of a foreign dino with implications to map balance .

ex. Imagine someone bring flyers to abb , they fix transfer bug but who has them , keep them...

def not the same thing 

1 minute ago, SLlCK said:

Are you saying people won't get fed up with cheaters?  Because they will, once the cheaters completely take over the legit players WILL move on to another game.  That's just how it works.  I have seen plenty of games disappear once the cheaters go unchecked. 

or they become cheaters, because WC not enforcing there CoC makes it seem like that only way to keep up.  Egg stealing as example, guy comes in on reaper, kills 4/5 magmasaurs all the while standing in lava, picks up 4/5 eggs and walks off.

3 minutes ago, SLlCK said:

Are you saying people won't get fed up with cheaters?  Because they will, once the cheaters completely take over the legit players WILL move on to another game.  That's just how it works.  I have seen plenty of games disappear once the cheaters go unchecked. 

I’m saying , I’ve seen so much things in this game and never saw any indication of people leaving ... Unfortunately some will start cheat also , others end up accepting the reality and keep on playing . So that scenario you described is an utopia 

Wrong , one thing is an exploit taming process , of a pre-existent dino , other is the introduction of a foreign dino with implications to map balance .
ex. Imagine someone bring flyers to abb , they fix transfer bug but who has them , keep them...
def not the same thing 
Both are still exploits, but introduction of reapers to genesis does not have any implications to map balance, unlike flyers and foreign dinos on aber which will, thats why devs deleted those foreign dinos and flyers on aber after they fixed the bug.
When genesis open transfers ppl wont be bringing only reapers there so what happens to your map balance?

Archived