The Rhino 500 is now completely BROKEN

St1ckyBandit

The Rhino 500 is now completely BROKEN

You now only get 55 seconds on alpha, which is completely and utterly impossible. My best previous time was 1:15 and that was pretty fast.

Do you even test your game? It's impossible to run a rhino though this course in 55 seconds even if no animals or rocks were on the track and you put down a flawless run...

2 hours ago, TonyTempah said:

We have a tribe built Teleporter in the middle of the course on our server...

Yup doesnt surprise me. I love the overall idea of adding missions and races to the game but man oh man the way they are implemented is one the most poorly handled mechanics I've ever seen in a game.

I can understand making a fighting mission too hard or easy as that kind of difficulty is more challenging to scale, but making a race literally impossible to beat is inexcusable because all it would take is one attempt at the race to see its broken. So did WC patch this race without even trying it once to see if the new time was feasible? Seems like it...

The missions should have been handled like GTA, which keeps the open world separate from the missions. You want to do a race you select it and it loads you into a personal lobby.

The groundwork is already laid out in other titles, it just seems like they wanted to add a new element into the game while doing as little work as possible on it, which is evident from animals and tiny rocks constantly getting in your way during the races and the staggeringly lazy attempt at setting time limits on races.

12 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

The groundwork is already laid out in other titles, it just seems like they wanted to add a new element into the game while doing as little work as possible on it, which is evident from animals and tiny rocks constantly getting in your way during the races and the staggeringly lazy attempt at setting time limits on races.

the rocks i didn't think were so bad, added abit of challenge to it, especially when moving fast, but the dinos, expecially yuty, spawning in right after the race has started even if you went around and cleared the track ahead of time is extremely annoying,  nothing like getting stuck in a yuty and losing a race because your rhino couldn't hit it, but it could sure hit you.

Archived