My Top 5 Quality of Life Update fixes, post yours!

iDash

Suggestion

My Top 5 Quality of Life Update fixes, post yours!

1. Raft Timers- New players use raft for their (first base) a 8 day timer on new players is an easy way to lose them quick, it should be 14+ Days for Rafts!

2. Electric Wires Timers- Got a Fridge/Cryofridge;  ((Wires/Boxes)) disappear in only 8 days, it should be 20+ days on wires!  They should be one of the last things to disappear.

3.  Scope-  Seriously, this should be #1, the same ((crappy)) scope from the beginning, make a new one, or bring over Super spyglass, and others mod scopes to officials!

I would settle to have crosshairs on scope at all times like when on climbing Rockdrake, but it needs to be updated and replaced. 

4.  Get rid of the Transfer Timer, it doesn't stop anything it justs wastes 100 hrs of Reg. Players time for no reason.

5.  Update the Building system with more S+ things, new walls/materials, S+ gun, etc. I especially like the Glass stuff from S+!

6. ?

I could go on, but post yours!

2 replies to this server topic

1 they are people who spam raft to rush the dino tame limit of the server.                              2 ok.                                                                         3 will be awesome to see that!                            5 will be to op ( WC said allowing player to pickup thing when they want will to op

1. How about showing you what things you can't transfer and option to move those items to the transmitter. That way you could still leave the server, not take forbidden or timer items, and not lose them by them just dropping to the ground and fading away in 5 minutes.

2. More stable servers that don't lag and crash so much. Do this before adding more maps please!

Archived