Leveling and engrams

Raigho

Suggestion

Leveling and engrams

Hi 

It's something that bothers me since i first started ark on scorched earth.

When you level up, you are automatically taken to the engram page and always at the top of the list.

This bothers me for 2 reason:

1) why always take us to the engram page? Is it really necessary?

2) Why always on the top? Every time you give your stats points you have to scroll and search your level.

Suggestion 1) Don't open the engram page after leveling up.

Suggestion 2) Leveling up carry you directly to the level you just reach (no search or scroll)

It's a minor detail but It's always been on my mind Even more in PvP where time is key and on highly modded servers when the engram page drops fps.

1 reply to this server topic

They take you to the engram page to point out and remind you that you unlocked new stuff. As for the second thing I only have a reccomendation. Play with "known engrams" turned off on engram screen. If you are at the point of being picky with engrams you know what you are looking for and use search, otherwise you are learning alot, esp in sp.

This has no influence on pvp. If you are leveling during pvp and decide to spend the point but decide not to find a safe spot first, that's poor planning and any pvper would say you deserve to take a hit. That's like trying to pack your bags on the field while under fire in a war.

Archived