Time it takes to restore survivors?

SaulGoodman

Just trying to understand what to do. I already contacted support and all that..

I lost my level 103 character that took months to level, this also includes my entire tribes work. I put in a ticket. It was received and i was told they could help, but i need to set up an appointment.

Problem is, i looked through all the “available” days and the nearest one is April 21st? More than a month from now? Surely this can’t be right. My tribes stuff will have totally decayed by then. So is there a way to have a quicker response? 

I’m not entitled or greedy, i don’t think i’m being unreasonable for requesting a time early than 42 days..Hell i’ll probably be at boot camp by then

14 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

You already did the right things and it's all you can do. Time to sit back and enjoy your free time before heading to boot.

<~~~~ Ex Army.

Thank you for your service.

Oh no i was joking about boot camp, it was simply an expression of waiting a long time. So speaking of, April 21st is really how long i must wait? I hope they can still restore it by then..

3 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Oh no i was joking about boot camp, it was simply an expression of waiting a long time. So speaking of, April 21st is really how long i must wait? I hope they can still restore it by then..

I've seen other posts where the soonest appointment was April 28th.  So yes, unfortunately that seems to be the time frame.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Oh good. Bootcamp sucks.

Support can have long wait times, depends on the volume of tickets. After a (buggy) major release, they get a bit bogged down.

Archived