Fishing on genesis doesnt give bps?

Aaryl

I haven't seen a single BP on official fishing ever.  Matter of fact, if you ask me, fishing is a complete waste of time and energy ever since they nerfed it to high hell.  It's ironic tho, let's introduce this nifty fishing net which is complete garbage to fish up garbage loot that can't even hold a candle to a quick run on a sarco or basil. Fishing? why bother?

2 hours ago, Rio4201 said:

I haven't seen a single BP on official fishing ever.  Matter of fact, if you ask me, fishing is a complete waste of time and energy ever since they nerfed it to high hell.  It's ironic tho, let's introduce this nifty fishing net which is complete garbage to fish up garbage loot that can't even hold a candle to a quick run on a sarco or basil. Fishing? why bother?

yeah someone on our server said fishing for blueprints as well,  i've never gotten a blueprint from fishing, only time i got anything remotely intresting was during the last event when we had to fish for chibi's.

• 2 months later...

Even easier way, tame a pelagornis and hop from fishing spot to fishing spot quickly and easily. And can simply move to where the fish are in seconds. Great little spot in arctic next to the search the frozen mission that is full of nothing but salmon. 30 mins last night and I came away with 20 BP's. Or the lunar cave mentioned above works a treat with the pelagornis or as he said gas bag. 

Asc fishing rods are available from the echo mission  in the ocean. 500% rods from gamma

2 hours ago, S0DA said:

impossible to ride pelagornis on official server with flying mount off

never thought fishing from gasbag, i should try

you can fish during the fishing mission, it will spawn chair, just then use/swith to your own rod

also, about BP, best way IMO is to gather exagon, and exchange for some red loot crate (35k)

good luck

My apologies. Need to remember I've left official. Forgot about flyers

Archived