Ocean. why so much shark, and others

Udam

Ocean. why so much shark, and others

ik its the Ocean. oceans have sharks but my god WHY SO MANY!

its almost uninhabitable, if there were Low Ranked Predator in the water like a Xiphactinus and they spawn mostly while sharks spawn in a Group of 1 to 3 then it would be ok sense the Xiphactinus or whatever it is would be weak enough to take on even with a pike or a weapon. and sharks would spawn like a Carnos.

this is mostly bad on genesis. sense A: they are X sharks and are stronger,  B: they Spawn in such High numbers they are more deadly then Mosas. and sense we Can't make cages for our Ocean platforms or even Vacuum tubes. its really hard to breed and even just survive there.

other note: why is there not a any Crabs? its the ocean! and i think they would be nice to clear out Sharks and other animals, to tame, and to get other items

9 minutes ago, Todgins said:

Hahaha. Imagine playing on The Island when the only ocean spawns were coel and Megalodons.

There are also tons of eels/manta/basil etc. around the same height as sharks it's just a big ocean. Other creatures also spawn at greater depths.

im was mostly talking Genesis

Those things are EVERY where!!!! X versions are even worst! 

the only thing that miffs me about the dino spawns in genesis is sometimes there are hardly any, while other times they overspawn in a cluster.   i've seen large swarms of sharks and eels pop into existance for no apparent reason except that 'oh theres a player here' while at other times, i'll swim all around the ocean and hardly see anything.

I did take advantage of the times there were next to no spawns to grab the glitches in the ocean though, it simplified that.

2 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

The Karkinos was added in Aberration and has never spawned in an ocean. Go to the Lunar Biome caves for Karkinos. 

i should have worded my self better.

i was talking about Genesis ocean biome, i mean yeah they spawn in the space area but on some servers, people like to block the caves, so maybe they could spawn in the Sea

this whole Post i made was a Mistake lol

Archived