help Bases dont load in & disconnect

HenryManson

Bases dont load in & disconnect

hiho

i dont know why, but since today, when i try to join a server, the base just loads in partially, then stops & like 1-2 min later i get disconnected........why?!

the ping is fine (below 50) and i can so anything else, stream videos, play other games... soo i dont know what could be the reason for that atall!

i tryed on 3 different servers, everywhere the same!

thx to any1 who has an idea what the fudge this could be !

20200312090959_1.jpg

PLEASE is here no1 that has any idea what it could be?! EVERYTHING else works fine, all other programs & such have no problem atall...... why is ark not working for me anymore?!

i dont want to looose everything i got over the last years , because of this strange bug! is there no freaking solution to be found in this "OFFICIAL" forum?!

This happens to me pre-genesis on our rag ps4 server. Will either timeout on load screen or get in but half base is missing\not loading or I'll be stuck in the bed(and can't stand up) and appear naked\empty inventory even tho wearing armor\have stuff. Some days I spend 30mins+ tryin to login. You just have to keep trying one of them will stick. Pita

i reinstalled ark on a fresh SSD, i updated all drivers for everything i have & i even updated my router software & its still not possible to load in bases..... im really out of options & ideas here!

aand the non existing response to my tickets really start to infuriate me, since im gonna loose everything when my base starts to decay next week!

sooo ANY official response would be much appreciated on this issue!

even tho it seems the devs dont give a damn about the problems of the playerbase, what choice do we have then posting in this wannabe "official" forum in hope for atleast some help?!.....

I can join a server outside of big bases without any problem & play normally afterwards!, even teleporting from and to big bases  works flawlessly (so it cant really be a problem with my pc)!

im just unable to SPAWN (and load a a base) inside a base for some freaking reason!

its sooo crazy & i just cant find an answer why this is still happening!

Ok, couple of questions;

• how is your connection? Internetwise? 
  • Wifi/cabled?
  • What graphicscard you use?
  • Is that one been update with latest driver?
  • Please check on temp too
  • Have you tried loading the game on lowest settings?

Are other people on the server able to load their bases correctly?

I know of this problem, but I need to know above before we proceed.

so far i have tryed ( without effect):
- running the game in high / low /mixed settings
- verifying  the files
- redownloaded/installed ark on a new SSD
- updated all my pc's drivers even mainboard & such
- first restarted, then resetted & updated my routers software
- bugreports/official forum posts getting ignored/no response so far!
- tryed 2 accounds over 4 servers, all the same
- got a new router from my internet provider, didnt help
ARK ran fine for over half a year so far on this pc without any problems whatsoever!
All other games & programs still run like nothing is wrong!
when i have the taskmanager running  its obvious that i just dont get anything send after the first"databurst" from the server, but why they would just stop sending me stuff, or why i should stop receiving data, is just beyond me at this point!

System specs:
Ryzen 3600
16GB 3200 DDR4
GTX1060
2ssd's (win10pro & gaming)& 1 hdd for storage

oh and 50mbit DSL

im really out of ideas/options here

1 hour ago, HenryManson said:

so far i have tryed ( without effect):
- running the game in high / low /mixed settings
- verifying  the files
- redownloaded/installed ark on a new SSD
- updated all my pc's drivers even mainboard & such
- first restarted, then resetted & updated my routers software
- bugreports/official forum posts getting ignored/no response so far!
- tryed 2 accounds over 4 servers, all the same
- got a new router from my internet provider, didnt help
ARK ran fine for over half a year so far on this pc without any problems whatsoever!
All other games & programs still run like nothing is wrong!
when i have the taskmanager running  its obvious that i just dont get anything send after the first"databurst" from the server, but why they would just stop sending me stuff, or why i should stop receiving data, is just beyond me at this point!

System specs:
Ryzen 3600
16GB 3200 DDR4
GTX1060
2ssd's (win10pro & gaming)& 1 hdd for storage

oh and 50mbit DSL

im really out of ideas/options here

Great, now we can rule out alot. Thanks for the above.

Do you have any mates you trust well enough they may try and log in with your account from their own PC? This to rule out your own PC from any errors?

Or have you allready tried a different PC yourself?

Oh, btw, the specs and the above, if done correclty, shouldnt be the problem.

no i didnt give my account to someone (trust issues) xD

the only logical "idea" i still have is that my "Intel l211 gigabit network" chip on the mainboard has hickups (since i found a couple examples of that online)

but that would mean ripping apart my whole pc & sending it in & waiting for a replacement & rebuild it ,after only half a year.....

its insane & since EVERYTHING else works flawlessly, it seems a bit extream!

fun fact, when im in the game i have easy around 80 fps & can do anything even teleporting to & from my base, just not spawn inside one!...... im out of options

33 minutes ago, HenryManson said:

no i didnt give my account to someone (trust issues) xD

the only logical "idea" i still have is that my "Intel l211 gigabit network" chip on the mainboard has hickups (since i found a couple examples of that online)

but that would mean ripping apart my whole pc & sending it in & waiting for a replacement & rebuild it ,after only half a year.....

its insane & since EVERYTHING else works flawlessly, it seems a bit extream!

fun fact, when im in the game i have easy around 80 fps & can do anything even teleporting to & from my base, just not spawn inside one!...... im out of options

No other PC to log in with?

Do you know what your nat type is? sometimes depending on what nat type you have you can get problems with connection to some games cause if you have for example nat type 3 then that would mean some ports for your internet is closed which could be a problem if you have a ps3/4 you can easily check which nat type you have.

a friend of mine logged my char in just normal...... im really flabberghasted at this, it just makes no sense...

the only sad thing left is a problem with the network chip on the mainboard, but everything else still works, sooo it cant really be broken, can it?! im soooo confused by this

@ello788 im not sure why u try to explain console stuff to me, im clearly on PC(and in the PC forum here)! but yes ports are open, if that was your concern?!

4 hours ago, HenryManson said:

a friend of mine logged my char in just normal...... im really flabberghasted at this, it just makes no sense...

the only sad thing left is a problem with the network chip on the mainboard, but everything else still works, sooo it cant really be broken, can it?! im soooo confused by this

@ello788 im not sure why u try to explain console stuff to me, im clearly on PC(and in the PC forum here)! but yes ports are open, if that was your concern?!

Let's keep it simple, replace your networkcable and try again. 

do you really think i would connect a new router & not exchange the lan cable?! comeone!

even tryed W-Lan, same result!.... sooo i guess IT IS  my mainboard lan chip for some reason....idk

there arent really "mainboard (network) chipset testing tools out there?! i mean i didnt find something that really tests someones chipset!

@HenryManson im not sure why u try to explain console stuff to me, im clearly on PC(and in the PC forum here)! but yes ports are open, if that was your concern?!

I wasn’t trying to explain console stuff my point was about ports being open and the nat type which can affect pc games also i just said you could use a console to see what nat type you have in a easy way and if you noticed that i wrote IF you have a ps3/ps4  ps3 does not have ark and also im a pc player but this is general discussion which is for all plattforms except mobile and nintendo switch.

Archived