pvp [PC] New PVP Rag Server (US) ORP, Currency, 20X Boosted, 5 Man Tribes

BaconARK

New PVP Rag Server (US) ORP, Currency, 20X Boosted, 5 Man Tribes

New ARK server - Bacon ARK! A Nitrado hosted server with Ultimate settings to reduce lag and ping.

Bacon ARK is for building and battles!

Perfect for those who enjoy building, trading, breeding, but also like some warfare/combat from time to time. A complete economy is installed with the Capitalism Currency mods for player/admin created shops, trading, currency, and bounties! The system includes a bank where players can store their currency and PVP free markets where all players can build and open a shop to sell virtually anything to other players. The first market town is now being constructed on the Rag server and the Admin run shops are open for player use. Market areas do not allow player or structural damage. Currency accounts and bank will apply across all servers on the cluster and allow you to transfer element between the servers.

I am the only Admin (no additional admins will be added) and I’m fair, mature, and drama free. I do not raid players but will engage in combat if attacked (no god mode). There are no complicated rules or code of conduct for this server. Feel free to ask any questions! Toxic players, and non-stop raiders who add no value to the community are not welcome. I intend to grow this server into a cluster and will begin adding additional maps soon. Use the search word “Bacon” for unofficial PC servers and you will quickly find it!

Join The Discord: https://discord.gg/C9p9xAu
Visit the website at https://www.BaconARK.com

Server Name:
New Bacon ARK PVP 20X ORP Currency 5 Man Tribes
Server Type: PVP with Offline Raid Protection (at 30 minutes)
Settings: 20X harvesting, Increased XP, Increased Stats, Boosted Taming/Mating, Higher Difficulty
Map: Ragnarok, 50 Slots (will increase and add additional maps), Abberation and Extinction Dinos added.

No Wipes

Tribes: 5 Man, No Alliances

Server Mods Installed:

Castles, Keeps and Forts remastered 1814953878

Structures Plus (Open Source) 731604991
Awesome SpyGlass! 1404697612
Stacks Plus 621154190

Eco’s RP Décor 741203089

Paintable Furniture 1365639288

Advanced Rafts 749466101

Eco’s Garden Décor 880871931

Awesome Teleporters 889745138