Running events (Valentine's Day)

AndyofBorg

Running events (Valentine's Day)

We were new to Ark when the valentine's day event rolled around. I saw there was a command line switch "-activeevent=vday" to turn it on, but it doesn't work. I'm using Ark Server Manager to host a cluster for myself and some friends. Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to run this event "out of season"?

Thanks if anyone can help, this has been driving me nuts!

Thanks if you can help...!

E:\Ark\Servers\Server3\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe Valguero_P?listen?MultiHome=192.168.1.250?Port=7779?QueryPort=27017?MaxPlayers=10?ServerAutoForceRespawnWildDinosInterval=86400?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=True -ActiveEvent=vday -ForceAllowCaveFlyers -clusterid=XXXXX -ClusterDirOverride="E:\Ark" -NoBattlEye -servergamelog -servergamelogincludetribelogs -ServerRCONOutputTribeLogs -usecache -nosteamclient -game -server -log

10 hours ago, kaazoo71 said:

Just so you know, Wild Card broke the events when they released Genesis. I pay for unofficial servers and asked them about this yesterday. Here is their response.

Events are pretty much broken currently. Wildcard pulled out almost all of the assets for them with Genesis' release.

Thank you so much!! At least I can stop bashing my head against the wall looking for an answer!!

Archived