Parts of our bases have suddenly decayed, cryopods suddenly dead

BadBunny

Parts of our bases have suddenly decayed, cryopods suddenly dead

Since yesterday many parts of our bases on Ragnarok have decayed, despite us playing the game each day on these bases.
Many wooden parts are gone, including a tree platform with quite a complicated build on it.
Also gone are electrics and water pipes. 
After being online a few minutes ten full up cryofridges with perfectly fine charged pods were suddenly full of dead pods, all dinos that were in them are lost.
Even if the electric lines all vanished yesterday there is no way all the cryopods would go dead that fast.

This kinda crap is really depressing, this is around a year's worth of work gone just like that.

10 hours ago, HiImZech said:

if the fridge is not rendered in 7 days everything in the fridge dies

its a known uh...feature

we will call it a bug but its been a year and no acknowledgement on such issues so...a feature I guess

there's some funny game clock issue on rag. it happened to us once. broke everything that has a 8 days timer

I was talking about cryofridges, and they were rendered every day.

10 hours ago, Castlerock said:

The cryofridge calculates how much charge the pods gain or lose based on when the last time it was opened and whether it was powered or not when opening it. So best to open the fridge only when its powered.

Our cryofridges are always powered, they have never lost any charge in all the time I have been playing.
This week our electricity cables decayed for no reason in a base that was rendered only the previous day, and not just a quick render but actually played in for several hours, and the next day nearly all the cryofridges contained dead cryopods. Cryopods have a charge for 30 days, they shouldn't decay in less than one day.

the map has deemed your base to not have been reset for the past 7 days. it doesn't matter how much charge does the pods have. map casts instant death to all pods.

I have ever looted a stone base with cyrofridge that's in render everyday and their pods are completely fine just -12 days on the clock.

rollbacks are a thing and your server could be a subject to that. you might have went to genesis and play on rag everyday bed hopping to reset the timer and right after you left server rollbacked undoing all that you did.

or your tribemate lied about going over. base breaking down when their timer is up and rendered is the correct behavior. if it takes a few mins for it to do that then its gotta be the immense lag you're experiencing on your end. it only takes a few seconds for the trigger to work. I've seen it happened before my eyes

if you're on unofficial talk to your admins

Archived