Sign in to follow this  
jsteel

Glitches Not Unlocking

Glitches Not Unlocking

So when Genesis first came out I did a lot of exploring on my single player and I gathered a fair amount of glitches and they were working fine in my single player. However now that I have jumped over to a character on a server, I am now having issues with them. Whenever I fix a glitch it doesn't show up as me having fixed it, only they glitches I fixed in my single player show up and they are all locked. I've even had the same message play from 2 different glitches. So I guess you could say my glitches are glitched (bad pun), but really I was wondering if anyone else has encounter this issue as well and what if anything I could/should do about it.

Hey, I've made a similar post regarding this issue. For whatever reason, enabling admin privileges seems to solve the issue. But you might not have access to that on whatever server you tried, especially if it was an official one. It works on single player because you're automatically granted admin control. It's a weird issue, and I'm unsure how it can be fixed without resorting to enabling admin. Hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge can shed some light on this.

Regards.

Thankfully I do own the server and can have admin privileges when I need to fix something. I'll try logging into admin and fixing a new glitch to see if that will work for me. I hope they get it in the next patch update or two, makes it really hard to track what pieces of story I have gotten or not. 

Ah, fair enough, and yeah might be worth checking out. Unfortunately no matter what I do, I can't seem to resolve this issue on my end. Even reinstalling my server doesn't fix it. I was hoping that the latest patch would've fixed this, the description of the glitch related fix was a bit vague but i had hope nonetheless, but no joy. Anyway, hope you manage to fix it on your end, i'm out of ideas.

Regards.