Genesis Ocean Biome

BlackMagunum06

Suggestion

Genesis Ocean Biome

Eels single-handedly made me quit the game for days at a time.

Even my turtles on the land have been killed on official servers because they were somehow able to kill my tames on Land.

After spending six hours taming a Max Level X-Megladon, it still died in less than 40 seconds to a lvl 140 Eel!

Agro range is too big, and they do unreasonable damage.

And my 160 turtle died to them on land, while on a hill. Eels are broken and the Whistleing when you press button for the wheel, is agony.

It's impossible to keep my friends playing with me when Sabers kill Giant Sloths no problem even at a low level, and Eels kill litrally anything in the water reguardless of level if it can't 3 shot an eel.

Please, i Love this game and have been playing for Years, i play on both Xbox and sometimes PC.

Ark is hard, but when did Eels become wild giggas of the ocean server when X-Megs are already pleanty strong and Mantas have been the shallow waters main danger.

2 replies to this server topic

2 hours ago, BlackMagunum06 said:

Genesis Ocean Biome

Eels single-handedly made me quit the game for days at a time.

Even my turtles on the land have been killed on official servers because they were somehow able to kill my tames on Land.

After spending six hours taming a Max Level X-Megladon, it still died in less than 40 seconds to a lvl 140 Eel!

Agro range is too big, and they do unreasonable damage.

And my 160 turtle died to them on land, while on a hill. Eels are broken and the Whistleing when you press button for the wheel, is agony.

It's impossible to keep my friends playing with me when Sabers kill Giant Sloths no problem even at a low level, and Eels kill litrally anything in the water reguardless of level if it can't 3 shot an eel.

Please, i Love this game and have been playing for Years, i play on both Xbox and sometimes PC.

Ark is hard, but when did Eels become wild giggas of the ocean server when X-Megs are already pleanty strong and Mantas have been the shallow waters main danger.

Eels are easily killed with pretty much any waterdino, as long as you're mounted on it... my tribe and i run around killing them on our sharks. Even a dunky will kill a pack of eels.

Archived