Where are the reaper queens?

BornSlippy

4 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

It’s being fixed in the next patch existing reapers will probably be destroyed similar to when ppl were bringing giga eggs to aberration to hatch and raise 

I doubt anything will be destroyed, short of what they stated, dinos parked on missions blocking progress, and even that has to be reported via a ticket before anything will happen, if anything happens. 

Staff have been rather …. reluctant … to fix anything that goes against the CoC thus far with Genesis.

4 hours ago, Teo96 said:

http://prntscr.com/remmk6

The support answer is get over it and deal with it xD

lol well I guess Using Exploits is no longer against their CoC when bringing reapers over to Genesis according to that Support staff..

So... sense they don't want to inforce their own rules... here's how to do it:

Get pregnant by reaper queen on Abberation, then transfer your character to Genesis, the pregnancy will carry over to genesis and not abort.  When birthing the baby get your health as low as possible without dying and have a ton of meat on your body, i mean A TON to the point you can't move, and make sure the baby is in a sealed room with only roof accesss( like a hatch on a second story ) so it doesn't get out when you go to get back in.  when you birth the baby and die, it will eat the corpse and take all the meat thats on your body.

lol well I guess Using Exploits is no longer against their CoC when bringing reapers over to Genesis according to that Support staff..
So... sense they don't want to inforce their own rules... here's how to do it:
Get pregnant by reaper queen on Abberation, then transfer your character to Genesis, the pregnancy will carry over to genesis and not abort.  When birthing the baby get your health as low as possible without dying and have a ton of meat on your body, i mean A TON to the point you can't move, and make sure the baby is in a sealed room with only roof accesss( like a hatch on a second story ) so it doesn't get out when you go to get back in.  when you birth the baby and die, it will eat the corpse and take all the meat thats on your body.
Mostly correct. No need to get health very low when birthing, as the reaper will do it for u as it is being born.
I carry about 600 weight of wood/stone not including the meat, so when it kills me it cant move at all, no need for the roof access. And it doesnt eat the corpse,it just take all from our inventory when it kills us.

1 minute ago, Castlerock said:

Mostly correct. No need to get health very low when birthing, as the reaper will do it for u as it is being born.
I carry about 600 weight of wood/stone not including the meat, so when it kills me it cant move at all, no need for the roof access. And it doesnt eat the corpse,it just take all from our inventory when it kills us.

ah nice trick,  I just did the meat bit with mine, filled with as much meat as possible, and had to get my health down low because reaper birth wouldn't kill me. only one thing though, if its loaded with stone/wood, how you gonna feed it during infant stage? I mean once its past that first 10% its not that bad to grow them.  roof access I just do just to make sure they don't escape.  my very first one did, and  was never seen again (not even in the tribe log).

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

ah nice trick,  I just did the meat bit with mine, filled with as much meat as possible, and had to get my health down low because reaper birth wouldn't kill me. only one thing though, if its loaded with stone/wood, how you gonna feed it during infant stage? I mean once its past that first 10% its not that bad to grow them.  roof access I just do just to make sure they don't escape.  my very first one did, and  was never seen again (not even in the tribe log).

Maybe he is still alive somewhere and stalking you xD

24 minutes ago, Teo96 said:

Maybe he is still alive somewhere and stalking you xD

haha, yeah not the first baby I had run off in this game never to be seen again, had a wyvern one do the same, never let those little buggers out outside! learned the hard way haha.  they don't seem to record their death when they wander too far away.

I have 600 weight of wood/stone, and around 400 weight of meat, so once it kills me it picks up all items in my inventory and can leave alone for whole of baby phase.

5 hours ago, MirageUK said:

I'm a little ignorant as I run an unofficial server with S+ nanny and boosted mating/growth but what does the above "trick" achieve?

Is it just so the baby doesn't aggro you? - I found on Aberration that if you quickly cropod it and throw the pod back out again it stops any aggro regardless of pheremones.

my problem wasn't the baby argoing to me but running from me while in its little worm state, and it moved so damn fast i couldn't get to its inventory to shove anything into it, the trick resolves that.  I am on official so no mods

23 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
7 hours ago, caleb68 said:

I have 600 weight of wood/stone, and around 400 weight of meat, so once it kills me it picks up all items in my inventory and can leave alone for whole of baby phase.

i'll have to give that a go the next time i try :)

10 hours ago, caleb68 said:

my problem wasn't the baby argoing to me but running from me while in its little worm state, and it moved so damn fast i couldn't get to its inventory to shove anything into it, the trick resolves that.  I am on official so no mods

Yeah for me once it was cryo/uncryo it didn't move until it was fully grown and followed commands.

Archived