Best Spawn in Lunar Biome?

Gfnjr

So I've spent a ton of time in every biome except lunar.  Anyone have an opinion on what's the best spawn direction to not get immediately destroyed.  I teleported once and ran for my life and got Rekt very quick!  Luckily I was smart enough to not bring much with me except I did have a bunch of foundations and walls and two beds to make a quick mini base.  Was unable to even retrieve but whatever.   Think I may have picked North IDK for sure but is there a "safer" pick?

Also,  I went with ghille armor which didn't work out....lol.  Thought I could at least drop a quick base down

45 minutes ago, Gfnjr said:

So I've spent a ton of time in every biome except lunar.  Anyone have an opinion on what's the best spawn direction to not get immediately destroyed.  I teleported once and ran for my life and got Rekt very quick!  Luckily I was smart enough to not bring much with me except I did have a bunch of foundations and walls and two beds to make a quick mini base.  Was unable to even retrieve but whatever.   Think I may have picked North IDK for sure but is there a "safer" pick?

Also,  I went with ghille armor which didn't work out....lol.  Thought I could at least drop a quick base down

The spawns suck there because tek rexes are everywhere and chomp you before you can even move. Lost a bloodstalker and a ton of mats/gear to this yesterday as I was attempting to move my base.

Archived