Bee taming - the true end game tame .

TR-8R

Bee taming - the true end game tame .

Magmasaur ? Space Whale ? Get them out of here , a survivor who have the right non-tek engram can easily tame them .

But the giant bee ? Great idea placing a creature with very low rendering range on top of a giant tree way way way way up high and no flyer allowed on server .

Ranting aside , the other day i build a beehive trap from the tree branch , broke the hive open , wore  ghille and  used repellant but still couldn't see the feeding message on queen bee . Demolished the trap but the bee still refuse to fly to the ground , instead she hovered mid air . Without having the Hover craft it is very difficult to track her down .

Anyone succeed in taming bee in Genesis ?

Takes no skill to tame a bloodstalker, just get blood till you die and repeat. Then go up to a tree and put a trap on a hive and get the bee. How is this endgame? It's the easiest thing to get. I tamed 3 bees from 1 branch. Your lack of skill doesn't mean the game is hard, you just don't want to learn and figure it out. Its easier to complain that the game is hard, right?

7 hours ago, EatMyDust said:

Takes no skill to tame a bloodstalker, just get blood till you die and repeat. Then go up to a tree and put a trap on a hive and get the bee. How is this endgame? It's the easiest thing to get. I tamed 3 bees from 1 branch. Your lack of skill doesn't mean the game is hard, you just don't want to learn and figure it out. Its easier to complain that the game is hard, right?

Read again , I did mentioned about trapping the bee hive and burst it open , but the queen bee will bugged out . Bee most likely required fly near ground level to be able to feed it . In fact i haven't seen many youtuber managed to tamed a trapped queen bee , even if it on low ground inside a small confinement like a tent .

7 hours ago, TR-8R said:

Ranting aside , the other day i build a beehive trap from the tree branch , broke the hive open , wore  ghille and  used repellant but still couldn't see the feeding message on queen bee . Demolished the trap but the bee still refuse to fly to the ground , instead she hovered mid air . Without having the Hover craft it is very difficult to track her down .

Any method of trapping will render it untameable. Tried it multiple times on all maps, won't work. The bee has to be "free flying" to accept any kind of taming. I have a few ideas in mind that needs further testing, such as "pulling" the bee down with a bloodstalker.

Archived