Coelacanth attacks?

DawgcityClev

First off I'm a grown man, don't test my intelligence like that. I literally watched them do it. Which is why you said "probably" because you weren't there and had to come with a false reply. According to you, Dinos aren't attacking invisible dinos everytime I log on the game either right? All of this is happening since the Genesis launch. So yes, it did happen. 

1 hour ago, DawgcityClev said:

First off I'm a grown man, don't test my intelligence like that. I literally watched them do it. Which is why you said "probably" because you weren't there and had to come with a false reply. According to you, Dinos aren't attacking invisible dinos everytime I log on the game either right? All of this is happening since the Genesis launch. So yes, it did happen. 

That was a bit much. I understand that the handful of admin I see here tend to do that a 'lot', but that was...a bit much.  

Pretty sure you saw the trend too, which is why you're on edge about things. Tis not worth.

That said, I'm curious to see this as well.  If it is indeed happening, then its likely an animation glitch where the piranha skins are shown on the coal, assuming they use the same model.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Qwertymine said:

But they don't attack... and their coded base damage is like 5, idk how you lost any Mana worth its weight to something like that. 

Well he didn't say it died, only that it got attacked. If it died then he'd have tribe log proof that it was Coel.

But still pretty sure he's mistaken.

Archived