More Maps In Vanilla Game(In map book)

Pagani2003

Suggestion

More Maps In Vanilla Game

So I just thought of this idea but you know how when we pull our map out in-game and it's a book? I feel that when players go into cave systems or more specific example, like the mini spider boss cave on Valguero, I think that the player's character be able to flip a page in the book and a map of the cave would load and then when the player leaves the cave the player's character flips back to the original over all map. 

2 replies to this server topic

Honestly when I read the headline, I thought you were talking about having more maps to play on, not more maps to be used within an existing maps. 

Regardless, I agree. Caves should have separate maps, as should underground and underwater areas as they have with those in Valguero. You may have to unlock it by exploring the area, with a dot to unlock the map area, but it should be possible. 

Otherwise it seems as though we have reached a tek stage without being able to create a map... its just like the hamburger incident all over again. (we can teleport and transmit ourselves and our creatures... but we can't cook a decent meal... seems like some knowledge was skipped in the leveling process)

Archived