What do you think the new Dino will be?

HotCoco278

Its going to be an invisible dino called the "Qualified Software Engineerasaurus".  It will silently roam all servers looking for bugs, glitches and cheating players.  Then instead of creating new lame A$$ ugly sweater skins, it will one by one, systematically fix bugs, glitches and clean up the official servers from the people making them unplayable. 

its kind of obviouse, they showcased the brachi in a offifical post a while back, we got val and the deino (which was from ark additions mod) so we will most likely be getting the brachi, i really want the brachi as it is gonna be a couter to gigas aswell as a sweet ass tame. plus another long neck based herbivore. btw they said they were adding one new real life dino, they never stated whether the map native creatures like the wyverns and crystal griffin will be in the map or not, so we may actually get multiple new creatures, aswell as a TLC. 

Aurochs would be cool. we are overdue for a new mammal

but THB i wished they spawned in the base game the new real world dinos.

Arks Base game is about dinos and i still think it would be cool if they added on to it on maps like the island, center , AB, Rag ETC 

Stuff like the Dien should spawn in the base game but mostly on Valg. how would they spawn to tame? they randomly make nest like Beaver dams and if you enter it they will attack! while on Vag the nest would have more eggs. but on Vag they also spawn AB versions as well as AB Scorched animals!

to cut a Long story short. i think all new dinos should be added onto the basegame cuz the base game is about dinos 

29 minutes ago, Udam said:

Aurochs would be cool. we are overdue for a new mammal

but THB i wished they spawned in the base game the new real world dinos.

Arks Base game is about dinos and i still think it would be cool if they added on to it on maps like the island, center , AB, Rag ETC 

Stuff like the Dien should spawn in the base game but mostly on Valg. how would they spawn to tame? they randomly make nest like Beaver dams and if you enter it they will attack! while on Vag the nest would have more eggs. but on Vag they also spawn AB versions as well as AB Scorched animals!

to cut a Long story short. i think all new dinos should be added onto the basegame cuz the base game is about dinos 

That would be pretty cool, and would allow something like a ranch to be built. ('Cuz the sheep would work with it too)

13 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

its kind of obviouse, they showcased the brachi in a offifical post a while back, we got val and the deino (which was from ark additions mod) so we will most likely be getting the brachi, i really want the brachi as it is gonna be a couter to gigas aswell as a sweet ass tame. plus another long neck based herbivore. btw they said they were adding one new real life dino, they never stated whether the map native creatures like the wyverns and crystal griffin will be in the map or not, so we may actually get multiple new creatures, aswell as a TLC. 

Could you link this post?

5 minutes ago, HotCoco278 said:

That would be pretty cool, and would allow something like a ranch to be built. ('Cuz the sheep would work with it too)

however in the wild once you you do get their eggs they will do anything in their power to get them back. so you would have to be careful

they would spawn in Redwoods , deserts, Bio Camber , Snowy areas , Mountains and Very rarely in dense Jungles 

4 hours ago, MooseX said:

I heard they where smaller wyverns, however can they be ridden?

They are a little smaller, but still ride-able. I was playing Crystal Isles SP back when the new mechanic for the raptors was added and was getting pulled from the crystal wyvern's back fairly easily. Of course that was before they tweeked that feature so that may have changed. They are beautiful though.

There are also different kinds of crystals you can mine, one of which is used to tame the crystal wyverns.

Archived