pvp Full Destruction :(

MikiAl91

Full Destruction :(

Hi, my tribe and I have been on PS4 PVP for about 4 months and although we had been raided a few times we have always managed to overcome but this time it was too much, they killed all the tames, destroyed the whole base and even took away our desire to play. As a last option, I thought of asking in a forum if there is a charitable soul out there who has some good dinos to help us grow again.

Thanks anyway, I write this post in memory of MegaTerry III, the argentavis who accompanied us for 3 months, DEP.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 11:22 AM, MikiAl91 said:

Full Destruction :(

Hi, my tribe and I have been on PS4 PVP for about 4 months and although we had been raided a few times we have always managed to overcome but this time it was too much, they killed all the tames, destroyed the whole base and even took away our desire to play. As a last option, I thought of asking in a forum if there is a charitable soul out there who has some good dinos to help us grow again.

Thanks anyway, I write this post in memory of MegaTerry III, the argentavis who accompanied us for 3 months, DEP.

What’s ur psn I think I can help you out with an argy or two

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you provide a screenshot of your last tribe log? Tribes are not supposed to completely wipe off an entire tribe unless said tribe were guilty of breaking Codes of Conduct such as but not limited to abusing/harassing others, closing off access to rare resources, attacking passive tames , and exploiting bugs/glitches. 

Who did this and what server or region were you playing on? If you are playing in NA on Cross Arks 9, 11, or 8 we might be able to find their bases and help you get some of your stuff back. Feel free to PM us your PSN if you don't like sharing it in public. 

Archived