Ascension command

Wikus

• 1 month later...

Happened to me and my mates too, Im on unofficial so I could fix everything but giving the Gamma Master Controller boss engrams and Ascension levels.

Unofficials need an Ascension command for the Master Controller aswell.

And we need to be able to unlock the tek engrams that he gives with admin commands

We also need a way to reset all the missions done before the loss of character.

And we need it now!

UPDATE!

There are now Ascension Admin Commands available for Genesis part 1:

Genesis Part 1 Gamma: cheat playercommand Genascend1

Genesis Part 1 Beta: cheat playercommand Genascend2

Genesis Part 1 Alpha: no command atm

Also if you need to unlock the TEK engrams given by the Master Controller boss just type the following in the console command ingame:

For Tek Dedicated Storage type:

cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Misc/DedicatedStorage/PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage.PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage'"

For Tek Claws type:

cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Weapons/TekHandBlades/PrimalItem_WeaponTekClaws.PrimalItem_WeaponTekClaws'"

For Unassembed Hover Skiff type:

cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItem_Spawner_HoverSkiff.PrimalItem_Spawner_HoverSkiff'"

For Astrocetus Tek Saddle type:

cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/SpaceWhale/PrimalItemArmor_SpaceWhaleSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_SpaceWhaleSaddle_Tek'"

For Tek Shoulder Cannon type:

cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Items/Armor/PrimalItemArmor_ShoulderCannon.PrimalItemArmor_ShoulderCannon'"

For Cruise Missile type:

"Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Weapons/CruiseMissile/PrimalItem_WeaponTekCruiseMissile.PrimalItem_WeaponTekCruiseMissile'"

Thank you Wildcard for finally adding an Ascension command for Genesis aswell! ?

Archived