Community Crunch 219: Genesis Update, Enforcement Updates, and EVO Event

StudioWildcard

Genesis Update

GenesisIntro.jpg

We'd like to give a big thanks to the community for all the support you've shown during the Genesis launch!  We've seen some amazing community content and enjoy hearing your experiences  in the simulation. 

We have a busy summer coming up!  Last week we announced the addition of a new map, Crystal Isles, and a new TLC patch coming this summer.  Click here to read about the plans for Summer 2020.

In the meantime, we have a number of tweaks we'll be deploying to Genesis in the form of bug fixes and quality of life enhancements over the coming months.  We are planning for a patch Wednesday to address some of the more immediate issues following the Genesis launch.

Enforcement Update

The Enforcement Team has been monitoring the overall health of the Official Network and have new updates to share with the community.  Recently there has been an influx of people reporting that dinos are being left in mission areas, including blocking the hoop in basketball missions.  Going forward, we will be removing any dinos if they are reported to be blocking mission areas or mission objectives

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 13th of Mar at 1 PM EST until Monday the 16th of Mar at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

ced no drinking on the job Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 31st of Jan at 1 PM EST until Monday the 3rd of Feb at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• Haha 2

ced no drinking on the job Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 31st of Jan at 1 PM EST until Monday the 3rd of Feb at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes

Xbox small tribes server 134 has been 255 everyday since launch only stops when certain people hop on please do something this is ridiculous if I didn’t have so much stuff I would switch servers please help tickets have been submitted who cares about Dino’s blocking missions a player can easily remedy this themselves and I’d really like to be able to mind wipe so I could build the new stuff... 105 0 Engram points it’s lit 

... update ticket was solved 2 hours ago just looked at email not sure which of my problems were solved cause I’m still standing in 255 ping and I’m more than sure I still can’t mindwipe I will check after I walk to the fridge a million times and it lets me access it after an hour or so 

Edited by Spdutton84
Just cause

Bright, rosy and just all around look how wonderful things are! Yet, you guys don't engage with the community, don't fix the major issues that people constantly have to bring up, don't properly test your updates and don't keep all your clients in working order.

We have literally had broken Linux clients since the major update on Feb 25th. They don't work and none of us can play. I paid you for your game, i even paid for the first season pass, and yet you don't give a crap about keeping my game functional.

No more money from me. You guys/gals can earn my respect and money back when you get your acts together and start being respectful to the people who keep you in business.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No negativity in mind, but I'll tell you how I feel about Crystal Isles. I was excited when Valguero came out. Then I have been waiting for its Ice Wyverns and other creatures to be able to transfer out. The waiting is exhausting my soul but while there still is a hope I'll be patient. A new beautiful map with new stunning creatures potentially being a map only non-transferable exclusives? A couple of old hard to get creatures that can't be safely transferred to the map if you don't want to lose them?

For now I'm going to wait for the Valguero save corrupting issues to be fixed. Time is nothing. Then I may become hyped by a new free map again.

Sorry for my weird writting style, as I said no negativity or agression whatsoever. Patience and Positive Vibes! @Cedric

• Thanks 1