Community Crunch 219: Genesis Update, Enforcement Updates, and EVO Event

StudioWildcard

@Cedric

Any news on what will be done against this abuse of a bug?

In case of no enforcement: WIll you consider opening op transfer so that everybody can have their imprinted reaper in the server?

Q3,
Did you guys know about this bug when you decided to give is 2 times 3x breeding event?

I'm not even playing PVP and i consider this an insanely big advantage compared to those who play by the rules.

Info: ark.gg/coc

Benefit Hacking/Exploiting, Tribes, Alliances, and teaming up.

When playing on our Official Network, players must ensure that they are not taking advantage of hacking exploits and unfair play. Do not under any circumstances allow hackers to join your tribe, alliance, or party up alongside you within the game. It is your responsibility to remove them or yourself from the tribe. If you witness someone breaking the rules through the use of a game exploit, or a third party program (such as ESP or AIMBOT) ensure that you isolate yourself from those users and are not playing with or alongside them to avoid breaching our code of conduct.

ShooterGame_uOH3umN6fu.thumb.jpg.df30a5d7153908a01dc858eb007c2019.jpg

ShooterGame_e8uqwJgIMC.png

Edited by Pringl3s ♥
Added coc
  • Like 1

From what I understand, WC has “turned off” the ability for private servers, such as Nitrado, from automatically allowing the official Ark events, such as the weekend 2x harvesting, taming and XP

I guess I’ll have to enter the values manually onto my Nitrado server for each event. Not the end of the world, but it was a good thing to have had. 

Des joueur construise dans les grottes lunaire alors que c'est une zone de mission maintenant , est plus possible de faire la mission du dauphin en alpha pourtant je me fail pas une fois arrivé a la fin on a pas le temps de passer la ligne c'est déjà fini j'ai essayer plusieurs fois impossible , a oui aussi petite question on peut avoir les Reaper maintenant dans Genesis ? Car un gars de mon serveur en a une .

8 hours ago, Sabrina62 said:

Des joueur construise dans les grottes lunaire alors que c'est une zone de mission maintenant , est plus possible de faire la mission du dauphin en alpha pourtant je me fail pas une fois arrivé a la fin on a pas le temps de passer la ligne c'est déjà fini j'ai essayer plusieurs fois impossible , a oui aussi petite question on peut avoir les Reaper maintenant dans Genesis ? Car un gars de mon serveur en a une .

And in English (according to Google translate) the above translates as:

Some players are building in the lunar caves while it is a mission area now, it is no longer possible to do the dolphin's mission in alpha, however I don't fail once I reach the end, we don't have time to cross the line c 'is already finished I try several times impossible, a yes also small question we can have the Reaper now in Genesis? Because a guy from my server has one.

On 3/13/2020 at 11:27 PM, Pringl3s ♥ said:

This is really shortminded, the fact people are able to do these kinds of PVP like things is nothing less than insane and against de COC

WC already said even on pve its not against The rules to build in there as long as its not a Mission Area Karkinos are useless anyway same as Roll Rats Magma is all u need

• 1 month later...

I feel like the Argentavias, Pteradon, and other fliers should have the dive effect like the snow owl and Griffon. Its awkward flying straight down and it doesnt even have to be an attack, just a way to pick up speed while in the air. It only makes sense for the Argie. to have a dive ability, its based off a hawk, and it would be useful since they're kinda slow. An exception would be they wouldn't be able to dive if carrying a creature. Again it doesn't need a slamming effect like the Griffon it would just be a way to pick up speed and glide instead of just flying straight down. I love the Argentavis but I've found myself annoyed sometimes on how slow it can be and wishing it could dive and glide like the Snow Owl.

• 1 month later...