Community Crunch 219: Genesis Update, Enforcement Updates, and EVO Event

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Elleanasia said:

Is this added to the already x2 we get on weekends or just regular x2? @Cedric usually on weekends we get x2 anyways for those things, so I was wondering if it’s going to stack or not making it x4 

I mean it’s x2 on weekends on the server I play on not everyone’s servers. 

I think you are a bit confused, the Evo event is the normal 2x you get at weekends, so it will be 2x.

On 3/11/2020 at 11:15 AM, Kushy420 said:

When are mind wipes able to be used my lvl 105 was bumped down to lvl 100 and now can’t even use them

I run a Nitrado server.  Anytime I switch to a map I was on earlier, my character goes back to the level it was when I was on that map before.  I think when you switch maps it just pauses your progress for that map until you come back.  The way I was able to keep my levels was by uploading my character in the obbie and then switching maps and downloading my character.

On 3/10/2020 at 5:47 AM, SAS said:

No negativity in mind, but I'll tell you how I feel about Crystal Isles. I was excited when Valguero came out. Then I have been waiting for its Ice Wyverns and other creatures to be able to transfer out. The waiting is exhausting my soul but while there still is a hope I'll be patient. A new beautiful map with new stunning creatures potentially being a map only non-transferable exclusives? A couple of old hard to get creatures that can't be safely transferred to the map if you don't want to lose them?

For now I'm going to wait for the Valguero save corrupting issues to be fixed. Time is nothing. Then I may become hyped by a new free map again.

Sorry for my weird writting style, as I said no negativity or agression whatsoever. Patience and Positive Vibes! @Cedric

lol they wont. they havent released a single update for valguero... So i only assume this will be the same with CI

the caves biom lunar its blocked by doors one cannot tame the buldog or other on the seveur ps4 1221 and here is the answer that one gives me   

At this time players are allowed to build in that cave and other caves that do not have artifacts or building restrictions on PVE.
If this should change it will most likely be announced in the Community Crunch.
I will pass along your feedback to the QA team.

I regret to have paid an extention for not providing tamed

5 hours ago, servietsky10 said:

the caves biom lunar its blocked by doors one cannot tame the buldog or other on the seveur ps4 1221 and here is the answer that one gives me   

At this time players are allowed to build in that cave and other caves that do not have artifacts or building restrictions on PVE.
If this should change it will most likely be announced in the Community Crunch.
I will pass along your feedback to the QA team.

I regret to have paid an extention for not providing tamed

There is 3 caves in total in Luna and one is a Mission area where nobody can build so stop crying just because u aint knowing where to find em

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, jemar5 said:

The Event is not active on Official server. @GP

I have try on 3 servers, and i still got 1 stone on each of them.

Also there is not the advice in the main menu.

According to this it is active. http://arkdedicated.com/dynamicconfig.ini

It may just not have made it's way through to all servers yet.