Community Crunch 219: Genesis Update, Enforcement Updates, and EVO Event

StudioWildcard

5 hours ago, Draculas4skin said:

It won't be to stop people from taming them, it will be to AFK farm Organic Poly and Chitin. There are a few caves they spawn in, might have some luck in the others

This guy said it was because he didn't want people taming his karks :P Tried to tame one and he will walk out with the rex and eat it in the trap :(

people still built in non buildable caves, tickets closed without replies, very disappointed.

Edited by irishstorm

On 3/10/2020 at 2:07 AM, gkitti7 said:

I really hope you guys take another look at the teleport system on genesis. It is unnecessarily risky to travel this way and we are forced to use it. 

Also, you can for example, teleport to Ocean SE and it will spawn you in the central or South West. The teleport arrival locations need to better reflect the selected area.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CRAGZUK said:

Also, you can for example, teleport to Ocean SE and it will spawn you in the central or South West. The teleport arrival locations need to better reflect the selected area.

Yeah, I can't tell you the number of times I've tried to warp to the east in bog and get sent straight to the SE corner.

• Like 1

Dont know who else feels this way but i feel like the tribes that are blocking the mission points ie the basketball hoop just one right of the top of my head with a rex sitting right inside the hoop should no just lose that rex they should lose everything on that map base and all tames because you kill one Dino and that dose nothing to them when they are mass raising them anyways so whats it hurt them or teach them were as if they lose everything then they will be a lot less likely to do it again

On 3/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, crazyhobo said:

ced no drinking on the job Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 31st of Jan at 1 PM EST until Monday the 3rd of Feb at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

When are mind wipes able to be used my lvl 105 was bumped down to lvl 100 and now can’t even use them

anything that can be done to basilisks spawn ppl on genesis pve  dont kill them and leave em at heavy metal rich areas ive lost 2 ankys in 3 days bc of this in 2 different locations id like to be able to grind metal out for my winter base but theres no metal rich areas to farm in the winter lol you see 2 nodes every 1000 meters lol not complaining though just wondering if you guys at wc can help everyone out just a smidgen lol btw i really enjoy gen its been refreshing to have new game play other than the same old routine lol keep up the good work wc ??

• Like 1