Sonic Speed when Flying and walking in Tents

Tekolodon

Sonic Speed when Flying and walking in Tents

Ok so I just recently started playing ARK today after a LONG hiatus, can someone explain to me why when starting a new map, my fly speed would rival that of Super Sonic? Seriously I'm moving so fast I barely have time to see what's going on around me. Same for walking around in tents, the speed is out of control, this needs to be fixed, if not for flying then for tents at the very least.

EDIT: It's not just inside tents but whenever you step on foundation pieces too. I'm assuming this is applied to ALL floor based pieces at this point, honestly this game is unplayable for me so long as this speed problem persists. Btw I've been playing this on my Xbox One

I haven't acitvated any cheats other than fly. Also what function does the l1 button server usually? I've tried every button on my controller but nothing is slowing me down.

EDIT: I seemed to have found a temporary fix, if I use the walk command to cancel out fly, instead of dropping into water to cancel fly, then my run speed returns to normal.

3 minutes ago, Tekolodon said:

I haven't acitvated any cheats other than fly. Also what function does the l1 button server usually? I've tried every button on my controller but nothing is slowing me down.

L1 is your left bumper used together with X,y,a,b to select items off hot bar. Off the top of my head I cant think of other functions for it I haven't played in a week. 

Maybe just disable fly whilst it's bugged.

Archived