Questions about the tribe's governance settings

Hello everyone, everything good?

I've been playing Ark for a long time, but I've never stopped messing with tribe settings too much. What I usually did was simply edit a half dozen options and that's it.

However, I decided to start a new tribe, and with that establish some configurations so that each player has their own structures (beds, safe boxes and cryofridges for example) and their dinos always as personal.

But then I had some doubts, such as:

- If I set up a bed as a personal property, will no player be able to spawn on it (other than the owner)?

- If I set up something like personal property, like safe boxes and cryofridges, will any player have the ability to damage or blow them up?

6 minutes ago, RafaelSpiderWick said:

Hello everyone, everything good?

I've been playing Ark for a long time, but I've never stopped messing with tribe settings too much. What I usually did was simply edit a half dozen options and that's it.

However, I decided to start a new tribe, and with that establish some configurations so that each player has their own structures (beds, safe boxes and cryofridges for example) and their dinos always as personal.

But then I had some doubts, such as:

- If I set up a bed as a personal property, will no player be able to spawn on it (other than the owner)?

- If I set up something like personal property, like safe boxes and cryofridges, will any player have the ability to damage or blow them up?

Not sure about the bed spawning, but safe boxes and cryofridges, yes.  Tribemates need a few C4 to blow it up, and they can get in anything marked for personal or admin use.  Of course, when they blow it up, it'll show up on the tribelog but I'm guessing by the time you see it, they would be gone with anything of value, and left tribe.

Archived