Has anyone figured out fastest way to level your toon up to 155?

DC9413

Has anyone figured out fastest way to level your toon up to 155?

If I didn't get it wrong, the exp needed for level 135 to 155 is a lot, nearly 6 times of exp for a level 135. Tek sleeping pod is useless in this case.

RIP for those people who have one toon on each map. If you don't have one toon on each server, have fun transferring between servers, and prepare lose everything in a rollback.

To be honest levels need some sort of adjustment.

I can understand 131 to 135 being difficult when it was the meta, 3 months ago. But since the chibis, the requirements have increased A LOT. What's more inconvenient is that if you lose your character, they can't restore the chibi levels, let alone the future "3 bosses" that unlocks 15 levels each. "Oh you have to re-do alpha rockwell, alpha tek cave, and the power ranger evil computer from genesis".

I'm pretty sure that the fastest way to level legitimately is to mass breed and kill high level dinos - especially gigas. Some tribes do XP parties where they gather around explorer notes and throw out baby gigas and kill them so as many people as possible get the shared XP. In my experience on an unofficial server, I was mutation breeding rexes and killing probably 50 babies daily. I was not actively grinding xp but I was the highest level character in my tribe even though others were actively grinding xp

The grinder is pretty good for early levels, especially if you can get like 5+ grinders running at once. You can go through a dedi of stone fairly quickly and it's decent xp, but I personally dislike spending my time grinding for xp. Feels like a waste. 

Archived