Servers Down

Muucow

8 minutes ago, Emsiesouplesse said:

Will all my progress just be for nothing?

Just knocked a Dino out to tame it. Was at 45% and then I got knocked out the server. Cant get back into it. But will it wake up if I dont join the server?

If the actual server is down no because there is nothing happening there, BUT there could be a roll back. If the server is running and you just aren't able to get in to it it really depends on the dino and what you were taming it with. Different dinos have different torpor drop, so like if you were taming a bronto, as long as you were kibble taming it it should be fine. If you were taming something that drops fast like a tappa or therizino then it might wake up before it tames. 

If you can give me specifics (level, food, species, official? If not what taming and consumption rates) I can look it up on the tamer.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Pimente said:

Yeah extend the event but in the working days of the week. You know we are working monday to Friday !??

I never mentioned work?.. and not everyone works Monday-Friday. But my point stands about the game , WC won’t reimburse for lost tames, raises etc... they’ll probably only Extend the time for the 2X or 3X to make up for everyone’s losses, they won’t take the time to give every single player back their stuff. It’s sad but that’s just how we get ARK-ed.. ?‍♀️ 

5 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

If the actual server is down no because there is nothing happening there, BUT there could be a roll back. If the server is running and you just aren't able to get in to it it really depends on the dino and what you were taming it with. Different dinos have different torpor drop, so like if you were taming a bronto, as long as you were kibble taming it it should be fine. If you were taming something that drops fast like a tappa or therizino then it might wake up before it tames. 

If you can give me specifics (level, food, species, official? If not what taming and consumption rates) I can look it up on the tamer.

Yes ofcourse, thanks for your help! I just started ark for the first time. I managed to knock down a lvl 15 Trike and I fed it like 200 berries. It was almost at the half of its consious bar, but it did get almost 45% of its taming bar

I was in the water feeding my water tames that were at 1% grown and then the game crashed. I had 30 cryo pods on me full of other babies I wanted to grow tonight and I’m 100% sure I’ve already drowned and lost all of them to the 30min auto decay after death. I sure freaking hope y’all do an 90min or more roll back. Because Im gonna tell every single person I know never to get ark. This lag and crashes are the worst I’ve ever played in a game in the last 10 years 

3x, Servers down, and I have a bunch of giga eggs sitting in my hatchery

Seriously? I wanted to login and check on my Giga eggs on xbox official 872. Not only is it 3x meaning my eggs are going to hatch sooner than I wanted meaning by the time I wake up.
But now I can't even pull my eggs up to get them in the fridge that is about 8 585 base melee giga eggs y'all just killed with your sloppiness

Why did you let the servers continue to run healthy ?

I dont understand why you let the servers continue to run healthy when clearly they were anything but health . Nobody could logg in so why let them continue to run healthy? Im sure im not the only person to lose babies . Its also frustrating that the dinos i got the fert egg from still have 14+hour cool down until i can get another fert egg. And that chances i get twins again are low.  and i will miss out on 3x breeding.

Im Just very unhappy with the way this server crashed was handled. That is all ???

1 hour ago, Emsiesouplesse said:

Yes ofcourse, thanks for your help! I just started ark for the first time. I managed to knock down a lvl 15 Trike and I fed it like 200 berries. It was almost at the half of its consious bar, but it did get almost 45% of its taming bar

So if this is on official and you are at 3x right now it should take 13 and a half minutes to tame with 30 berries, and wake up in 18 and a half minutes if he doesn't tame first, provided nothing eats him. So your chances of it taming, not just waking, up are good. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Servers Down

Archived