nerf the ichtyornis

NuNu010

Suggestion

nerf the ichtyornis

Title says it all. 

Every player in this game absolutely hates this damn bird. Its insane the way it swoops down and just steals all youre poop and youre not even able to get it back to.

Like today i was flying my 150 fire wyv egg over to my incubation room it only had 1 more hour left on the timer and that egg just got snatched right off my argy by a damn ichty.

Its insane how this beast is able to do this. Like when youre running over to youre tame and youre narcotics just get snatched by it.

Anyways this bird needs to be changed so we atleast have the chance to retrieve our items after we kill it.

6 replies to this server topic

34 minutes ago, NuNu010 said:

nerf the ichtyornis

Title says it all. 

Every player in this game absolutely hates this damn bird. Its insane the way it swoops down and just steals all youre poop and youre not even able to get it back to.

Like today i was flying my 150 fire wyv egg over to my incubation room it only had 1 more hour left on the timer and that egg just got snatched right off my argy by a damn ichty.

Its insane how this beast is able to do this. Like when youre running over to youre tame and youre narcotics just get snatched by it.

Anyways this bird needs to be changed so we atleast have the chance to retrieve our items after we kill it.

Or  you know just kill them when they are around

I actually have to agree with decimelted here. I use to hate them with a passion, back when I was a beach bob, but that hate grew me into being more wary of my surroundings and removing threats from an area I plan to be in.

On another note why are you at wyvern level of play of you still live near icthyornis? This also means you aren't using say an argy for transport, which btw can fly much higher than the icthyornis's height limit of like 20 feet off ground.

10 minutes ago, Decimelted said:

i love the fact that it does what it does. adds thrill to the game

Yes, don't you love the realism how a seagull can just swipe 100 narcotics at a time and not be knocked out or dead? This bird probably didn't even weigh 50 pounds and they can just swoop down and instantly consume 10 pounds of narcotic without consequence? Also, if you have say 100 pounds of narcotic, this singular bird will eventually take every last one if you let it. Like OP said, they can take a wyvern egg which weighs 50 pounds and is like 3x the size of the bird and can eat it in an instant without being slowed down, thats like my 6 year old nephew scarfing down my dog in an instant. They don't add thrill, they are extremely annoying with how broken they are.

Archived