What’s up with the crates

Lokinator42

Post what platform you are on pls.

I am playing on official PC!

My loot crates tier 2 and 3 gives a replicator each time.

Theory, beside mthe replicator, it seem like the better quality and tier lesser items, like if you get an mastercraft then you will not get much else but if you get primitive you wil get alot more stuff in the trade.

• 5 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, DreamerOnThe360 said:

I bought a tier 2 loot crate 2 hours before eggcellent adventure 2020 started and it crashes my game anytime I try to load in. It also crashes the game for anyone else looking in my inventory. I don't know what I got thats doing it. Xbox pve official

get someone to drag your body outside and feed you to a dino, or toss you in water so you drown, this will at least get it so you can respawn but you can say goodbye to the items that were in your inventory.

• 3 weeks later...

So I got an old account to take my items, one I don't use, and of course it crashed immediately. Took a few tries to take all but I waited till the Easter event was done since I know they always do an update afterwards to remove the event. Well it was fixed and I want to say it was an ascendant liopluridon saddle that did it since I had seen the other items in my crate before without getting crashed repeatedly. I have seen liopluridons before on Genesis but since there are no deep sea loot crates there is no use for it there. I guess that's why it was glitching me out.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:38 AM, DreamerOnThe360 said:

So I got an old account to take my items, one I don't use, and of course it crashed immediately. Took a few tries to take all but I waited till the Easter event was done since I know they always do an update afterwards to remove the event. Well it was fixed and I want to say it was an ascendant liopluridon saddle that did it since I had seen the other items in my crate before without getting crashed repeatedly. I have seen liopluridons before on Genesis but since there are no deep sea loot crates there is no use for it there. I guess that's why it was glitching me out.

Interesting. I just got a MC Liopleurodon saddle today but no crash. I don't remember them having saddles. It looks like a Megalodon saddle. 

Archived