Player dedicated ark issue

Player dedicated ark issue

Hello!

i have a semi big ESXI virtual server here at home, so i thought to fire a VM up and load ark up onto it to let it run a dedicated player ark. and so i did. 

me and one of my brothers was playing on it and no issue whatso ever. then he called me the following morning said that he were kicked off, but when i wnet to check it seems the server crashed or closed. i thought maybe i had given it to little resources so i went and gave it 10 GB ram and 5 CPU cores for testing purpose. i monitiored it for a couple of hours and nothing really happend.

later that day me and my 2 brothers sat down in a party, and joined the server. everything seemed fine, no lag, the server still at loads of resources, and then i happend.. i crashed on us, i fired it up again and it just kept crashing. so i reinstalled the game hoping it would work. after the reinstall my brothers played the whole evening and this morning. just until i joined..

i then made a new VM installed all windows updates, then the game, gave it 8 CPU cores and 16GB ram.. same result. it crashes everytime there is more than 2 players on the server.

it seems the server does not like having more than 2 players on it at once, and this is strange because i have had a server with atleast 6 players on at once at couple of months ago.

at this point i had a feeling this was a bug introduced in a update from wildcard. but cant find anyone else having this issue. so might not be wildcards issue..

do anyone ever had this issue before??

Archived