Pack dinos pathfinding

Crymric

Pack dinos pachfinding

Today I decided to go out for a little hunt with my deino pack. At the gates of my base i noticed the pack boost doesnt work with the C key. Okay, it's Ark, why should it work? So I went for a hunt. Or atleast i wanted to. My deinos are stuck literally in everything! Even in themselves! Lots of time i must sit from dino to dino to move it out from a rock, tree, or other deinos. I made a raptor pack like 3-4 years ago and the problem was the same with them. WC pumping out maps like crazy but some crucial element just doesn't get fixed!

Sorry for the rant. Just sometimes would be fun to use smaller dinos and not always the biggest. But its nearly impossible with this movement.

Pack dinos should be fun to use but are almost impossible unless you're in a tribe where they can all be ridden, the only thing that's come close to decent AI is ravagers following you across zip lines, trying to do anything else is a nightmare solo, I'd love to use a pack of hyaenodon for caving but they're just too mental and either get stuck or go flying over cliffs/ledges

Archived