Can't get a Gallimimus with flyer

Lifsteinn

28 minutes ago, Lifsteinn said:

Thank you for the hint.

But, why have they increased it? What is the point?

I think it had to do with meshing, cause they (and roos) were super easy to mesh, that's what I heard anyway, maybe they will put it back so we can pick them up since the anti meshing has since been implemented. 

13 hours ago, Glydyr said:

Im just guessing here but you could prob level all speed and drop them into the mesh while running and getting through the mesh? 

I do not know 100%, but the fact is that the Megalosaurus, Kaprosuchus, Procoptodon, and Gallimimus all met 2 criteria:

1)  They are carryable by at least the Quetzal, some with Wyvern, and some with Argy

2)  They have "passenger" mounts (Roo pouch, Mega and Kapro mouth, Galli 3-seater)

I think it had something to do with these facts.  Any more and I'll probably get smacked by Joe or GP or Invincible or Sphere for talking about it.

Honey should work as a lure. It will also attract everything else in the area as well, so be careful of that. Rare flowers should also work but will cause aggro on everything in the area. A third option is trying to glitch them into a taming pen on a raft... if they are near the shore.

The proper way to have fixed this would have been to prevent pickup while a player is being carried by said creature. The drag weight could have been changed to a higher value when this happens, preventing pickup, and then restored to normal when the creature was no longer carrying a player. That or a simple flag being set and checked. Instead, the devs choose the usual extreme "lets just screw it up for everyone" option.

Archived