Resource caves being blocked... WC doesn't care!

PeachSwan

On our Genesis map the Resource caves are being blocked... a single person has put a behemoth gate in front of the Abberation cave on Lunar, making it impossible for everyone to access... and everyone on my server has put in tickets, since blocking pathways is against TOS... and WC has literally told us to switch servers?! That they are going to do nothing about it.

These are PVE servers, so we are unable to do anything about it. Just... can't access important resources. Okay... good job Devs. Why do I even play this game?

A this time we are not taking enforcement actions as that cave is an allowed location for players to build on regular PVE servers. You can find the dinos and resources of that particular location on other FreeBuild PVE servers as cave building is disabled on these.

there are multiple blocked paths and caves on our genesis server, but support doesn't seem to find it a issue, and we are to 'work it out with the other tribe' when the other tribe doesn't speak the same language.  Once again, these offenses have been done by Asian Region players, interesting enough, support seems to lack at doing anything when it involves them.   here's a couple prime examples of blocked paths on genesis that are left in play:
C22DD0A68A03587714601E59F0C681B879FE7FAC

7EA406775707BFFD914BF5D690CD893EC6FFA36A

When it comes to the Code of Conduct as of late, it seems the staff just don't care, and allow for our experience in the game to be ruined on official servers by these players..

There should be clear rules for cheats hacks and griefing that everyone should be able to read, a law book for this game.

Clear grief pillaring = removal of everything 2 times clipped.

Griefing someone by luring dinos to them = warning

Killing someones dinos/structures/character = short ban+warning

Wiping someones base on Extinction = perma ban on all accounts

and tons of more rules, just written down for everyone to see. It would scare people off like laws do IRL instead of having a CoC which most griefers don't give a s*** about because it rarely get's enforced anyway...

Same thing with PVP, everything against the rulebook should be written down with how harsh the punishment is and it should be enforced for everyone equally. 

Wildcard also said they would be more harsh on the punishment which is a joke. The punishment only got a little stricter for dupers/cheaters, what about the everyday griefers and abusers?

People are not treated fairly by Wildcard... while I'm very glad that they disabled dino teleport finally after over a year of Extinction griefing, I have never seen them take action against the reported griefers. The Chinese tribe still plays on our server and other Chinese tribes were server hopping just to look for good bases to raid, this was PVE btw.

People have submitted tons of videos and pictures of them kiting/stealing but nothing ever happened, maybe a warning? A warning for destroying someone else's base on PVE?

1 hour ago, Fukushu said:

People are not treated fairly by Wildcard... while I'm very glad that they disabled dino teleport finally after over a year of Extinction griefing, I have never seen them take action against the reported griefers. The Chinese tribe still plays on our server and other Chinese tribes were server hopping just to look for good bases to raid, this was PVE btw.

People have submitted tons of videos and pictures of them kiting/stealing but nothing ever happened, maybe a warning? A warning for destroying someone else's base on PVE?

Most players who get this message can't read English? Says alot to think of...

Active enforcement!

RL GMs on servers ACTIVELY participating on servers. Like the volunteer admins here on the forum. How hard can it be?

This game is a true mirror of RL, don't let it get out of control WC...

2 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

There’s 3 caves in lunar all spawn crabs but each one has a spawn for a different light pet bulbdog ,shinehorn and featherlight 

But glowtails are my favourite ?

Thanks thats good to know I'll look for another tonight and try set it up so people won't build a base inside! We[the server] need crabs!

Heres how you get WildCard to take their heads out of the sand.

1. Dont play on the official servers.

2. Dont play on any of the private Nitrado servers

3. Dont buy any more content from them including DLC or Dino skins.

4 Flood the forums with everything you find negative.

5. Only play the game on your own non paid for solo map until they fix the officials.

6. Dont waste your time expecting anything useful from the Moderators.

I love the game but only play solo or with my mates who have Xbox one X, I played from the beta and to be honest this game has the worst customer support ever and its made worse by some of the worst map launches ever too. Ive played solo now for the last two years and to be honest its more fun, i was in two minds about getting Genesis but i did and i regret it. I am in the process of proving to Paypal that the actual content i was sold is broken, incomplete and was falsely advertised as the video shows content that is not actually in the game so i should get a refund. It may be worth anyone else who used paypal to pay for this broken mess to try the same.

Until then im just going back to my Island map that seems ok :) 

Also good to see that after two years away from forums nothing has changed and everything is still broken. Going to make this my last post i think for a while.

And i love how the only reaction i got was from a mod, like i said they are just fan boys with a bit of forum power.

46 minutes ago, AngryGamer666 said:

Heres how you get WildCard to take their heads out of the sand.

1. Dont play on the official servers.

2. Dont play on any of the private Nitrado servers

3. Dont buy any more content from them including DLC or Dino skins.

4 Flood the forums with everything you find negative.

5. Only play the game on your own non paid for solo map until they fix the officials.

6. Dont waste your time expecting anything useful from the Moderators.

I love the game but only play solo or with my mates who have Xbox one X, I played from the beta and to be honest this game has the worst customer support ever and its made worse by some of the worst map launches ever too. Ive played solo now for the last two years and to be honest its more fun, i was in two minds about getting Genesis but i did and i regret it. I am in the process of proving to Paypal that the actual content i was sold is broken, incomplete and was falsely advertised as the video shows content that is not actually in the game so i should get a refund. It may be worth anyone else who used paypal to pay for this broken mess to try the same.

Until then im just going back to my Island map that seems ok :) 

Also good to see that after two years away from forums nothing has changed and everything is still broken. Going to make this my last post i think for a while.

And i love how the only reaction i got was from a mod, like i said they are just fan boys with a bit of forum power.

Ok zoomer

On 3/8/2020 at 7:31 AM, captyarrr said:

Active enforcement!

RL GMs on servers ACTIVELY participating on servers. Like the volunteer admins here on the forum. How hard can it be?

Have you seen the job the mods here do?  Mostly all they do is troll people, I have yet to see them post or do anything the least bit helpful.   This site uses bottom of the barrel people already, I would hate to see what they would come up with for in game mods.

1 hour ago, SLlCK said:

I rest my case.

He's not wrong.  Just because you don't see mods helping out or doing something doesn't mean it's not happening.  I don't see them trolling.  I do however see them tell it like it is.  If you're sensitive and the truth hurts, then maybe it could be considered trolling.  But if that's the case, truth is the kind of trolling we should all be on board with.

• Volunteer Moderator
On 3/7/2020 at 9:28 AM, PeachSwan said:

On our Genesis map the Resource caves are being blocked... a single person has put a behemoth gate in front of the Abberation cave on Lunar, making it impossible for everyone to access... and everyone on my server has put in tickets, since blocking pathways is against TOS... and WC has literally told us to switch servers?! That they are going to do nothing about it.

Make sure to update your ticket mentioning that the fact these caves are blocked prevent you from progressing and completing the "Repair the Lunar Glitches!" quest. There is a Glitch into all of them afaik, and that definitely fit into the CoC.

Archived