Can I play with no dino downloads on official

Spens82

Can I play with no dino downloads on official

So I was playing ragnorok for about a week now. Pvp, doing fine. I decided to snoop around and all of a sudden I'm getting frozen. Argy died and i hop off and i got frozen and killed, by a level 423 magnimir. Now.....I dont have the dlc to get thr dinos and quite frankly I dont want to buy them online.

My question is.....is there any "ark official servers" that dont have dinos from other dlcs. Example....a server that only allows island center ragnorok and valguero downloads. I've been looking for an answer but cant find one. 

It just kinda wrecked it for me cuz I know if they're online theres really no way to beat the thing I know nothing about. And my max tame without playing on a pvp server and hoping not to get killed just to breed breed breed would take me months. Also I dont want to spend money on an argy or whatever that's gonna maybe die and I cant replace it. So if anyone has the answer please help me out.

Willing to try unoffical as well but none of the crazy rules that are like 292929101 taming speed etc etc

Archived