Can not turn on Tek Rep

Can not turn on Tek Rep

So I have the tek rep unlocked and made it at an ob then went to my base and placed it down. Now I have what I need to make other tek via the rep and it will not let me turn it on it dose not give me the option at all, other tribes let me see if it was something with my character or that rep and I am able to turn on other reps just not the one I placed in my base. Any help on why it wont work? I can provide a video showing where it is placed and that it has the proper element in it to turn it on, hoping to somehow get this fixed or maybe the rep replaced. Was not sure if it was due to the 2 updates today as I placed it before ether updates if that might have effected it at all as others on my server have placed theirs down a long time ago.

My GT on xbox is Nacromunger

Do you have structures built into the replicator by chance? Today I was messing around with some ceilings and boxed in mine for some dumb reason and it wouldn't let me access it. It did however let me turn it on and off. I removed the structures from around it and was able to access mine again though.

Also, just to clarify, you're using Element and not element shards to power it, right?

It has nothing clipping into it and yes I am using normal element, I have built pillared on water I think that is the issue I cant drink from my floor but when I walk a large dino it splashes like water is there. I did the same thing in single player and that seems to be the issue. Dose not make sense when you can put tek gens and trans under water and they work fine..... frustrating as I am solo so all I can do to get element is gachas as I do not have a grown giga was gana use this rep to make gens and troughs to help raise them faster