Saber Slalom Time

Saber Slalom Time

After attempting the BETA mission for Saber Slalom about 8 times, i found it practically impossible to even come close to achieving in the given time frame. After my failed attempts I went on youtube to find videos of other people doing it. On PS4 they're given a whole extra minute, which would actually make this mission achievable. On PC we're given 2:19 to do it, PS4 video showed 3:19. I'm pretty certain 3:19 is the correct time to do that mission by.

It's pretty much all the races that I've seen are like this. Impossible to complete on PC because we get less time for Beta and Alpha.

Best theory I've seen so far is someone suggesting that instead of 154 seconds they've given 1 minute 54 seconds. Doesn't add up to all the extra time Console races get, but it's best theory I've seen.

I was able to do the Beta version of this race with only a few seconds to spare, but I had to abuse the saber lunge mechanic to do it. Especially when you hit the boost rings, because it causes you to fly and make you travel further, sometimes to next boost ring. Sadly this tactic doesn't seem help at all on alpha, there really isn't enough time. IMO abusing mechanics really shouldn't be necessary anyway.

(editted for errors)

Edited by Zakaris

My tribe had to go through 3 days of hell and working together to complete the saber beta but we did do it. There's no way we'll get the alpha done though. not even close with the times we were pulling. !_! We legit had to resource mine and clear the entire course of dinos and such. Stuck to the inside all the way down and just all made it with a second or 2 to spare.  We tried the alpha and didn't even hit the cave.