Magmasaur Eggs

Lewis6414

2 minutes ago, Sanchenz said:

Max egg is 190...Dont post false info here plz

Not trying to post false info. Never came across higher than a 150. Others have said similar. We figured similar to the new dino in valguero where max egg level was 150 since they could mate. Assumed same thing here. Was told they could breed. 

17 minutes ago, bowmanz607 said:

Have you seen a 190 on official? Please post picture if you find another. Plenty of people out there trying to get confirmation on this and having same experience I am. Would be nice to spread the info.

I have a 190 and im on official legacy. Im trying to upload pic but it keeps telling me i can only upload 399kb...

3 hours ago, bowmanz607 said:

Not trying to post false info. Never came across higher than a 150. Others have said similar. We figured similar to the new dino in valguero where max egg level was 150 since they could mate. Assumed same thing here. Was told they could breed. 

They can breed, but lvl r ssme as wyvs/drake. As i said i got a 190. And seen a 160 egg but when i tried robbing it the magmasaur spit and instakilled me lol. If u tell me how to upload i will post that pic but it wont let me?

2 minutes ago, Sanchenz said:

They can breed, but lvl r ssme as wyvs/drake. As i said i got a 190. And seen a 160 egg but when i tried robbing it the magmasaur spit and instakilled me lol. If u tell me how to upload i will post that pic but it wont let me?

not sure how. first time on these forums. Usually on steam forums

• 2 weeks later...

Archived