Interesting DLC - Impossible missions

Darkholis

Just completed Dearly Departed on alpha with my tek giga ( yay unofficial ini spawnchanges ) fully imprinted with 1100% melee ( boosted stats ) and barely survived on 5k hp. I couldn't even imagine how badly it'd could've gone with proper unboosted stats + not having tek gigas via the inichange.

If anyone manages an alpha hunt on official servers, I salute you.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Darkholis said:

You'll get demolished in seconds. The alpha golem hits for 6k+ dmg with ascendant saddle on your tames.

I was throwing 3 ranged shot on him solo (alpha) and he a couple rocks on me. It hits hard, but not 6k. Nowhere was I close to getting demolished in seconds. Not sure what people on singleplayer and unofficial are crying about, but on official everyone keeps making progress and this stuff will be done in a matter of weeks after release. Just takes some thought, not spawn commands and a forum post when it can't be done day 1 xD

On beta the toughest part is killing the basi and scorpions lol. Bet this will also be an issue on alpha. Or they will throw the nerf hammer couple times at magmas.

Other beta hunts are done all day long, raptor, sarco, etc. pp. on our server. The OP just didn't age well.

58 minutes ago, semo said:

I was throwing 3 ranged shot on him solo (alpha) and he a couple rocks on me. It hits hard, but not 6k. Nowhere was I close to getting demolished in seconds. Not sure what people on singleplayer and unofficial are crying about, but on official everyone keeps making progress and this stuff will be done in a matter of weeks after release. Just takes some thought, not spawn commands and a forum post when it can't be done day 1 xD

On beta the toughest part is killing the basi and scorpions lol. Bet this will also be an issue on alpha. Or they will throw the nerf hammer couple times at magmas.

Other beta hunts are done all day long, raptor, sarco, etc. pp. on our server. The OP just didn't age well.

I can't speak for difficulty on singleplayer, but I do play on unofficials. Mainly because official PvP has been cancer for a few years now. Let's now mention how WC hardly care about issues like exploits/cheats/ini files and other repeated CoC violations. As for playing on unofficial, my servers are all on official settings, minus breeding, so nothing crazy to complain about. Don't forget this thread was also created almost a month ago and yes the golem was hitting for 6k at that time. I suspect the missions difficulty were adjusted among the recent patches, although silently like a LOT of things in this game.

I simply didn't bother yet to retry most of the missions because Genesis is just getting more and more boring to me. Yeah the storyline is great, but the overall product was once again, overhyped, untested and crippled with game-breaking issues.

I also find amusing how you simply assume that everyone who plays on unfficial uses spawn commands and can't play legit.

35 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

I can't speak for difficulty on singleplayer, but I do play on unofficials. Mainly because official PvP has been cancer for a few years now. Let's now mention how WC hardly care about issues like exploits/cheats/ini files and other repeated CoC violations. As for playing on unofficial, my servers are all on official settings, minus breeding, so nothing crazy to complain about. Don't forget this thread was also created almost a month ago and yes the golem was hitting for 6k at that time. I suspect the missions difficulty were adjusted among the recent patches, although silently like a LOT of things in this game.

I simply didn't bother yet to retry most of the missions because Genesis is just getting more and more boring to me. Yeah the storyline is great, but the overall product was once again, overhyped, untested and crippled with game-breaking issues.

I also find amusing how you simply assume that everyone who plays on unfficial uses spawn commands and can't play legit.

I rather assume you went toe-to-toe with the golem? Since you said you had a giga and they don't have ranged attacks.

As for your "unofficial with official" settings, there are no gigas on official xD

And of course it is boring when you skip all the challenges, ignore all the new content (did you try space whales, skiffs, ferox?) and straight spawn in gigas. Using gigas on gensis is pretty much "can't play legit", sorry.

1 hour ago, semo said:

I rather assume you went toe-to-toe with the golem? Since you said you had a giga and they don't have ranged attacks.

As for your "unofficial with official" settings, there are no gigas on official xD

And of course it is boring when you skip all the challenges, ignore all the new content (did you try space whales, skiffs, ferox?) and straight spawn in gigas. Using gigas on gensis is pretty much "can't play legit", sorry.

See this thread for tek gigas. I got mine legit and provided all screenshots accordingly. :

I did tame astros, feroxes and got skiffs and they are nothing to write about. Once again, please stop assuming I skip all challenges and don't know anything and can't play legit.

I assure you I have way more experience at this game than you can imagine. In fact, I've been here since day 1 of EA on PC (easily 8k+ hours on my accounts) and also played on hardcore officials for easily 3k+ hours, the gamemode where 99% of the playerbase would abandon under 1 hour. Tamed every single creature this game had to offer solo and killed all bosses, king titan included solo on officials.

Being a fulltime programmer and also currently developing a ragnarok-sized map on my own within the unreal engine, I'm well aware of the mechanics and inner workings of this game, and I dare to say on a level close to a WC employee.

Anyone still playing on PvP officials to this day are either newcomers (unaware of the PvP meta) and/or players part of a megatribe/alliance, so spare me the lecture for playing unofficials. At least, most unofficials are free of cheaters/exploiters and some actually have active admins/support, a thing WC still fails to do properly 5 years into the game.

1 hour ago, Darkholis said:

See this thread for tek gigas :

I did tame astros, feroxes and got skiffs and they are nothing to write about. Once again, please stop assuming I skip all challenges and don't know anything and can't play legit. I assure you I have WAY more experience at this game than you can imagine.

I only see spawn commands and unofficial in this thread. Mind pointing me to the post where someone found a wild one on official?

I'm also not saying you can't play legit, but now three weeks later those conclusions in the OP are simply way off from reality. Maybe not judge the content prematurly based on spawned in dinos not fit for the job.

And since you are so experienced and sure tried everything there is, what was the problem shooting it with a mek? Did you try a team of meks?

Aynway, gotta rest my case here. If you tried everything there is, maybe it is really not possible for you. 

E: Oh I found the anwser to the giga question: "Non-mission Tek Gigant is just a poorly made template for the mission variants. It's unused elsewhere. Also a WC employee has confirmed that they are mission-only spawns on the unofficial ARK Discord." Of course some are gonna spawn them using admin commands. Legit gameplay I guess xD

1 hour ago, semo said:

I only see spawn commands and unofficial in this thread. Mind pointing me to the post where someone found a wild one on official?

There are a few reports of players having them on officials. Feel free to do your own research on these forums and Reddit.

1 hour ago, semo said:

I'm also not saying you can't play legit, but now three weeks later those conclusions in the OP are simply way off from reality. Maybe not judge the content prematurly based on spawned in dinos not fit for the job.

By my own admission, the thread is older and I stated previously they might have fixed it in the meantime. Either you missed that point or simply dismissed it. I didn't spawn a giga for sake of testing the content, I tried with the tek giga I tamed.

1 hour ago, semo said:

And since you are so experienced and sure tried everything there is, what was the problem shooting it with a mek? Did you try a team of meks?

I didn't bothered testing it with a mek as I started a fresh character on Genesis, thus using meks was not possible for me. I firmly believe that if you can't beat the content with what's available, thus no engrams/creatures from other maps, the content is unbalanced/broken.

1 hour ago, semo said:

If you tried everything there is, maybe it is really not possible for you.

Once again, you either missed or ignored the fact they might have fixed the missions since then. As far as I'm concerned, I was not alone to complain they were extreme/impossible to achieve. So we are all a bunch of incompetent bobs then?

1 hour ago, semo said:

E: Oh I found the anwser to the giga question: "Non-mission Tek Gigant is just a poorly made template for the mission variants. It's unused elsewhere. Also a WC employee has confirmed that they are mission-only spawns on the unofficial ARK Discord." Of course some are gonna spawn them using admin commands. Legit gameplay I guess xD

That is the response from the wiki guy and he also refused to provide the name of the employee who gave the answer, which is laughable at best. As I responded in that thread, WC have a lenghty history of not testing content and Genesis is no exception, thus the possibility that a loophole could exists.

I also have nothing to gain in the debate regarding if they spawn or not on officials. I'm trying my best to provide proper responses and advices when posting on these forums, and as much as possible backup my claims with evidences, which I did with the tek giga. As I also mentionned in that giga thread, I'm more than willing to provide any evidences, but I was not challenged on that point either.

I understand where you are coming from, regarding unofficials. I had the same concerns when I left the official network. Admin abuse is a shame/plague and the main reason a lot of unofficials have such a bad reputation. Just look at the most popular unofficial PvP cluster, MTS. Yet the admin abuse/P2W is pretty obvious there. If I wanted to spawn stuff, I'd be playing singleplayer instead of paying 5 servers out of my pockets.

Since you are on a crusade about playing legit, shall we talk about those players who transfered reapers on Genesis, thus using an exploit, thus violating the CoC on officials? Reapers to this day that still exists (clones + uncryoed before the patch) and allowed multiple tribes to beat the final test. Nothing new there sadly as our modern society have the bad habit of punishing the majority for a minority of bad apples.

6 minutes ago, semo said:

You claimed rock golem would be impossible and I even provided you advice and linked a video. Stop jumping to conclusions a week after release.

It was impossible at launch and might have been fixed since then as I mentionned. You clearly ignored that point. After all the delays, content should have been doable a week into release. My conclusions at that moment were correct since WC are too inept to bother testing their stuff before release.

7 minutes ago, semo said:

Not sure why you are now starting on PvP, reapers and what not. But ok. I rest my case. Too hard for you :P

You kept on insisting about playing legit and what not. I simply brought up reapers on officials, which is a perfect example of not playing legit.
I'll stop there since it's too hard for you to argue or to simply comprehend what was written previously.

Jeez get a mek and stop whining. It's not anyone else fault you refuse to adapt to those missions. They are possible. Preferably not on a giga though. "They might have been fixed", "meks are not genesis", bla bla. Transfers in for your character are open on official, so you bring all your engrams. Next you are telling me it's not fair to wear armor or have friends with me.

Should I invite you to roll along with us when we do it?

38 minutes ago, semo said:

Jeez get a mek and stop whining.

Jeez, grow up and learn how to read ffs. All this thread was about is the fact that some missions were impossible at launch.

It's not anyone else fault you refuse to adapt to those missions.

Yes it's my choice, never debated that. Doesn't change the outcome and the facts.

Should I invite you to roll along with us when we do it?

Already cleared it. Tribemates who transfered characters cloned the tek giga. A pack of 6 went through the golem np.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of this started because of these lines :

5 hours ago, semo said:

Not sure what people on singleplayer and unofficial are crying about, but on official everyone keeps making progress and this stuff will be done in a matter of weeks after release. Just takes some thought, not spawn commands and a forum post when it can't be done day 1 xD

It seems that you fail to comprehend basic game developpement here. No matter the method people choose to beat said missions, it should have been doable on day 1 of release and it wasn't, period. There is nothing here to debate as Genesis was NOT tested before release. These issues are basic game development tests that were not properly (if done at all) done and corrected prior to release and there are no excuses since the DLC was delayed time and time again.

All you had to do was to say something in that fashion : ""I did it with XYZ method and it works." Instead, you went out all guns blazing essentially calling us idiots and to stop complaining on the forums, for a product that was broken on release.

Sorry, not gonna let it go. No matter the game, when I see devs dropping the ball, I'll call them out because I know damn well I can fill up their shoes and fix it myself. They have 0 excuses.

15 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

Jeez, grow up and learn how to read ffs. All this thread was about is the fact that some missions were impossible at launch.

Yes it's my choice, never debated that. Doesn't change the outcome and the facts.

Already cleared it. Tribemates who transfered characters cloned the tek giga. A pack of 6 went through the golem np.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of this started because of these lines :

It seems that you fail to comprehend basic game developpement here. No matter the method people choose to beat said missions, it should have been doable on day 1 of release and it wasn't, period. There is nothing here to debate as Genesis was NOT tested before release. These issues are basic game development tests that were not properly (if done at all) done and corrected prior to release and there are no excuses since the DLC was delayed time and time again.

All you had to do was to say something in that fashion : ""I did it with XYZ method and it works." Instead, you went out all guns blazing essentially calling us idiots and to stop complaining on the forums, for a product that was broken on release.

I disagree. It should take some effort and time to get into the endgame fights. Being able to do them on day 1 would be a horrible failure. And now you are going to rant about reaper again I guess LOL

27 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

"I did it with XYZ method and it works.

You're response to that what that meks are not legit. And then me telling you that you bring in all engrams with your character. I don't care about your artifical rules.

You tell me *today* I would get demolished in seconds, and you couldn't be more wrong. Of course you are going to lecture me now how much of a knowledgable guy you are. Lots of talk on a forum. I just don't think you know what you are talking about.

Stuff might not be all super balanced, but it's far from the drama you are trying to stir up here. No bold or fancy formatted text will fix that.

35 minutes ago, semo said:

You're response to that what that meks are not legit.

1) Never said meks were not legit.  Stop pulling strings out of your rear-end.
2) All I said is that from my perspective, being unable to do it with what's available makes no sense. I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

36 minutes ago, semo said:

You tell me *today* I would get demolished in seconds, and you couldn't be more wrong.

1) Yes I was wrong.
2) I also explained why/where those numbers came from, which you promplty ignored, yet again.

55 minutes ago, semo said:

I disagree. It should take some effort and time to get into the endgame fights. Being able to do them on day 1 would be a horrible failure.

1) A single alpha mission is far from being endgame content. Beating the alpha overseer, rockwell or king titan is endgame.
2) The sole reason you succeeded is beacuse they patched the fights, plain and simple.

The two points above proves they didn't test their content and also that you have no idea how game/software development works. Also if the endgame was balanced in Genesis, the Moeder fight wouldn't be the walk in the park it is right now.

42 minutes ago, semo said:

Lots of talk on a forum.

Lots of talks on the forums and also lots of videos on my YT channel to back up my claims, especially in regards to boss fights. You also failed to adress the fact that other posters reported the same issues as I did in this thread as well as in others.

1 hour ago, semo said:

And now you are going to rant about reaper again I guess LOL

I simply provided a very simple and valid example of how players on officials can also not play legit, since you repeatadly accused me and others from unofficials to spawn stuff.

1 hour ago, semo said:

Stuff might not be all super balanced, but it's far from the drama you are trying to stir up here.

The following are just some of the very few things that I see on these forums/patch notes on a daily basis. I will not include the game-breaking ones we had at launch for sake of clarity.
- Teleport system is still a mess and each patch seems to fix/break it.
- Ferox taming is still broken.
- Hexagon crates are an insult with garbage most of the time.
- Invisible drones/defense units on the lunar biome is still current.
- Plenty of beta/alpha races were impossible until recently, which in turn broke others.
- The alpha boss cannot be even accessed since a lot of missions cannot be properly done.
- Moeder fight is a joke and still buggy.
- Invisible meteors in the volcanic biome.
- Astroceteus as a meshing tool.

So, to get this straight :
- You deliberatly ignored previous posts that were crystal clear.
- You assumed that everybody who plays unofficial/SP spawn stuff.
- You put words in my mouth I never said, repeatedly.
- You clearly have no IT knowledge whatesoever, especially not in game/software development.

2 hours ago, semo said:

I just don't think you know what you are talking about.

That describes you really well, as well as a clear denial/lack of reading comprehension.
Sorry to break the bad news, but maybe it's time for you to walk on your ego and accept the fact you lost an online argument console kid.

7 hours ago, Darkholis said:

. I'm trying my best to provide proper responses and advices when posting on these forums, and as much as possible backup my claims with evidences, which I did with the tek giga. As I also mentionned in that giga thread, I'm more than willing to provide any evidences, but I was not challenged on that point either.

I'd figure the people posting the full spawn lists that do not contain the tek giga in that thread will be enough challenge, or evidence itself that proves they are incapable of spawning intendedly.

Its likely that a bug ( as if genesis would ever have one of those /s ) caused your giga to spawn  despite the spawn entries being entirely devoid of any references to it.
Though they are very easy to add to those spawn entries and make quite a nice addition for the mission template its claimed to be.

4 hours ago, Darkholis said:

1) Never said meks were not legit.  Stop pulling strings out of your rear-end.
2) All I said is that from my perspective, being unable to do it with what's available makes no sense. I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

1) Yes I was wrong.
2) I also explained why/where those numbers came from, which you promplty ignored, yet again.

1) A single alpha mission is far from being endgame content. Beating the alpha overseer, rockwell or king titan is endgame.
2) The sole reason you succeeded is beacuse they patched the fights, plain and simple.

The two points above proves they didn't test their content and also that you have no idea how game/software development works. Also if the endgame was balanced in Genesis, the Moeder fight wouldn't be the walk in the park it is right now.

Lots of talks on the forums and also lots of videos on my YT channel to back up my claims, especially in regards to boss fights. You also failed to adress the fact that other posters reported the same issues as I did in this thread as well as in others.

I simply provided a very simple and valid example of how players on officials can also not play legit, since you repeatadly accused me and others from unofficials to spawn stuff.

The following are just some of the very few things that I see on these forums/patch notes on a daily basis. I will not include the game-breaking ones we had at launch for sake of clarity.
- Teleport system is still a mess and each patch seems to fix/break it.
- Ferox taming is still broken.
- Hexagon crates are an insult with garbage most of the time.
- Invisible drones/defense units on the lunar biome is still current.
- Plenty of beta/alpha races were impossible until recently, which in turn broke others.
- The alpha boss cannot be even accessed since a lot of missions cannot be properly done.
- Moeder fight is a joke and still buggy.
- Invisible meteors in the volcanic biome.
- Astroceteus as a meshing tool.

So, to get this straight :
- You deliberatly ignored previous posts that were crystal clear.
- You assumed that everybody who plays unofficial/SP spawn stuff.
- You put words in my mouth I never said, repeatedly.
- You clearly have no IT knowledge whatesoever, especially not in game/software development.

That describes you really well, as well as a clear denial/lack of reading comprehension.
Sorry to break the bad news, but maybe it's time for you to walk on your ego and accept the fact you lost an online argument console kid.

You know me so well xD Don't you think you come off as a bit bitter with all the off-topic ranting about literally anything with this DLC? "Wah they didn't test it - how dare they I gonna write an angry forum post and show them!". Meanwhile we are doing bosses and having fun; you are wrinting bitter forum posts. Hit me up if you need help with any game content. Always happy to help fellow players.

If teardrops could be bottled .. *singing*

1 hour ago, Akeno017 said:

I'd figure the people posting the full spawn lists that do not contain the tek giga in that thread will be enough challenge, or evidence itself that proves they are incapable of spawning intendedly.

Its likely that a bug ( as if genesis would ever have one of those /s ) caused your giga to spawn  despite the spawn entries being entirely devoid of any references to it.
Though they are very easy to add to those spawn entries and make quite a nice addition for the mission template its claimed to be.

Problem with the "I spoke to a WC employee" is that anybody could come up with that claim with zero proof to back it up. Sure a WC employee told you, who then? Might be the damn janitor as far as I'm concerned.

I agree it must have been a bug in my case. I'm simply tired of the school-level drama around it and the false accusations flying around : "I can't have/never saw one, so you must be cheating." Makes you wonder if adults are even playing the game at this point...

*** A new version of the devkit is planned for release soon, so we'll all be able to see for ourselves anyways. ***

2 hours ago, Darkholis said:

Problem with the "I spoke to a WC employee" is that anybody could come up with that claim with zero proof to back it up. Sure a WC employee told you, who then? Might be the damn janitor as far as I'm concerned.

I agree it must have been a bug in my case. I'm simply tired of the school-level drama around it and the false accusations flying around : "I can't have/never saw one, so you must be cheating." Makes you wonder if adults are even playing the game at this point...

*** A new version of the devkit is planned for release soon, so we'll all be able to see for ourselves anyways. ***

I just told you the missions are possible without exploiting bugs. Feel free to not believe it. Not sure who called you a cheater, at least not me.

Even gave you an example strategy to solo it.

And your claim that a magma gets demolished in seconds is still very wrong. But I doubt you even tried it recently and are still nagging about something you said they might have already fixed. Whats the deal if they fixed it? Can't pancake about it and would rather see it stay impossible (which I doubt it ever was)?

If it was indeed patched, it is ok to tell people the OP is obsolete. It is ok to tell people those missions are very possible. Not sure why you get hurt over someone correcting an outdated post.

I like a good challenge. Glad they didn't make another easy mode extincition like map.  Some bugs they will fix over time. Some they won't. Not really news and just business as usual in any online game. Like it or not. Let's leave it at that, shoudl stick to the people playing the game than arguing with forum warriors :D

Have fun with your gigas. Invite still open if there are any group missions you won't be able to complete. PM me and i will hit you up when we are going to do it. Cheers.

54 minutes ago, semo said:

I just told you the missions are possible without exploiting bugs.

Never said they required exploits to be completed.

55 minutes ago, semo said:

Not sure who called you a cheater, at least not me.

Selective memory heh?

16 hours ago, semo said:

Nowhere was I close to getting demolished in seconds. Not sure what people on singleplayer and unofficial are crying about, but on official everyone keeps making progress and this stuff will be done in a matter of weeks after release. Just takes some thought, not spawn commands and a forum post when it can't be done day 1 xD

You essentially tagged SP/unofficial players as crybabies, forums warriors and admin commands users.

15 hours ago, semo said:

Here you pretty much called me cheater and accused me of spawning stuff.

1 hour ago, semo said:

If it was indeed patched, it is ok to tell people the OP is obsolete. It is ok to tell people those missions are very possible. Not sure why you get hurt over someone correcting an outdated post.

It's ok to report what you found, but the way you brought this up, basicly insulting/accusing players who do not play on officials is wrong. You know you dropped the ball on that, so stop trying to find a way around this one and derail the thread to saveguard your ego.

1 hour ago, semo said:

I like a good challenge. Glad they didn't make another easy mode extincition like map.  Some bugs they will fix over time. Some they won't. Not really news and just business as usual in any online game. Like it or not.

Challenges are what drives me as a person, especially in a game. You seems to confuse challenge with broken content a lot in this thread.

If you really want a challenge, go solo the alpha tek cave + overseer on official with a video recording. You will then understand why there are such a low amount of videos of the feat on the web, because most players simply lacks the skills/commitment to do it.

1 hour ago, semo said:

Let's leave it at that, shoudl stick to the people playing the game than arguing with forum warriors :D

Let's leave it at that since you proved once again you can't bring up any valid arguments, nor logic.
I'm done feeding a forum troll and thus will add you to my ignore list and report your posts according to the forum rules.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:04 AM, semo said:

For the record 

Nice vid, but why u dont use a magma? Gamma is a joke, 1 fireball each stage, 4 for the mobs, beta i take 30 ingots, and Alpha could be solo'ed with ambergris and 100ingots probably, got an asc saddle and stage one received 5k damage from alpha. So i left to return with that lovely healing whale turd.

2 hours ago, Ultradmb said:

And where can i get the tek giga on genesis on singleplayer?

Add this to your game.ini:
Afterwards, would probably suggest a dinowipe.

Spoiler

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Gen1_Lunar_DinoSpawnEntries_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName=TekGigaT2,EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("BionicGigant_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="BionicGigant_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.002)))

Anyone with Tek Gigas either spawned them in some way  (like me) or got lucky with a glitch causing them to spawn, as they physically not in the spawn entries and do not legitimately appear.

You could however, also easily transfer to the ragnarok map, being on singleplayer, tame yourself some normal gigas and transfer them across back with you with the added benefit that the normal gigas are an actual real tameable creatures supported by the game, rather then a supposed baseline template for the mission variants and not have to worry about every tek giga potentially despawning on server restart.

Beta rock is farmable solo with a tek saddled rex (easily grindable in the first week)/mid-tier stat first generation magmasaur, and doable as a duo on Alpha (albeit not profitable for farming). We use tek rexes rather than the X-variant, but both would suffice if you find a mediocre melee for the end add-ons. We've done Hunting by Moonlight with solely tek rifles as well as bloodstalkers for moving and uncryoing Mags on pillars. Races are the only thing out of reach right now on alpha variant, although we've had one of our tribe members get a handful of alpha races complete. I respect the scale of difficulty of gamma through alpha. I wouldve been much more disappointed had we been able to breeze through all missions with our 1st gen rexes.

Personally I think that all missions will be able to be completed as long as one is willing to think outside the box and approach differently. Hunting by Moonlight for example, widely believed to be one of if not the toughest PvE content across all Ark maps. I believe that the Astrocetus with its tek saddle, specifically the bomb drop, will be key in dealing enough dps to dispatch the add on rexes fast enough.

Thanks for the tips for singleplayer i can also use turrets on paracer platform saddles to beat the hard missions.

But on the other side, i think the missions should be possible without dinos or engrams from other maps.

And some missions like Bog Beatdown are clearly not for people in singleplayer.

I wish WC would think twice about things they implement and at least test it with different playstyles in mind or a way to adjust these.

Offical PVP / PVE /Unoffical and people who play in singleplayer mode.

It may be a unpolular opinion to someone in this thread but i think when i play a game in singleplayer mode, i should have a way to beat all the content legit on default settings and without exploiting some mechanics.

And if I join a server or even a cluster without Extinction for Meks or a way to get Gigas or Reapers because the cluster have restrictions like the offical servers there should be a legit way without exploiting the game to beat all the content it has to offer.

At the end of the day this game should be playable and fun and i dont think its fun if only one ore two elite players with meks or tek gigas have access to these type of content.

Yes some kind of content should be hard but it should be accesseble for everyone at some point without cheeky ways to cheese it.

But how dare I to have an opinion , Im only a singleplayer player no one cares especially the devs but I payed for this game too like everyone else.

Archived