Invisible Drones Genesis Lunar Biome

Thundercliees

Invisible Drones Genesis Lunar Biome

Why do they always put invisible crap on new maps? The lunar biome is already difficult enough, but adding in things, like drones, that you can't even see that do immense amounts of damage is ridiculous. All I want to do is tame rexes and I can't even stay alive long enough for my bed cooldown, it's miserable. Devs need to do something about this ASAP, no more invisible BS!  MAKE ALL ENEMIES VISIBLE!

When are the INVISIBLE Defenders going to be fixed...

Please look at this asap. It makes playing the luna biome next to impossible. Twice now I've gone to tame a ravager and had to abort because the defenders killed me. There's no way to deal with them.

At least remove them from the map until a fix is implemented. Its a bit ridiculous this hasnt been addressed 2 weeks after launch.

Invisible Dinos

I recently completed my season pass for the original 3 DLCs and have been having a great time on extinction.

There does seem to be a problem though, defence units and corrupted wyverns seem to be invisible and OSDs don't seem to be working. I have seen some people saying that a patch released 01/10/20 is the reason and I was wondering if there has been a fix or if anyone else has experienced this problem and solved it.

Thanks

10 hours ago, Papayasalad99 said:

Invisible drone and unite defence on genesis

Am I the only one on my server to have an issues on genesis with invisible drone and unite defence please fix that

I haven't had issues with them in the lunar, but in the snow and lava biome I've been killed by a invisible Basilisk, and stalked by a invisible microraptor

There are STILL invisible creatures in the luna biome

Was really hoping this would get fixed with this supposed big bug killing patch.

How are INVISIBLE creatures still in the game over 2 weeks into launch... 

How was this not identified and fixed in the last patch...

How was this not identified and fixed in the TWO DELAYS leading up to release...

Further evidence this game does not get tested. All you would have to do is run around the luna biome for 5 mins as these INVISIBLE robots are all over the place...

Fix the INVISIBLE DRONES already

How is this STILL an issue....

How do you put out a patch with supposedly over 50 bug fixes and not fix these stupid INVISIBLE enemies that are all over the luna biome. 

Its March 18th. Its been over 3 weeks since the DLC that was delayed twice launched. Why are there still INVISIBLE enemies. There is no excuse for not fixing this glaringly obvious issue.

Cant believe I paid 35$ for this

Archived