No Evo Event This Weekend

Rhaya

when the rates are on is the only time i build \ tame. i wish they had servers where the rates were on all the time that were official. like only make it those groups to make it fair or something. 

i dont know that im going to play either. i was waiting for the weekend to tame my first doed after coming back. i guess ill clean my apartment this weekend instead. 

2 hours ago, Rhaya said:

No Evo Event This Weekend

Sooooo, instead of WC celebrating the new map and DLC, and helping out those who are busting butt to build up on Gen, they decided a "haha" approach and continue to watch ppl struggle on it? Or is it a way to punish us for all the recent complaints? Just to remind us whose in charge?

It has been like this for all new releases (to my knowledge) 

We were lucky to get 2x or even 3x before because of the free weekend top player celebration. 

19 hours ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

when the rates are on is the only time i build \ tame. i wish they had servers where the rates were on all the time that were official. like only make it those groups to make it fair or something. 

i dont know that im going to play either. i was waiting for the weekend to tame my first doed after coming back. i guess ill clean my apartment this weekend instead. 

Same here m8 i dont bother with the game midweek or weekend when no event is on.

Archived