Can we talk about genesis tele campers

LE4SoDeadly

Can we talk about genesis tele campers

How this feature was implemented this way is beyond me but how can the tele spots not be safe zones. The lag after teleporting is so bad your dead before you even load on. And it’s not optional, you carnt visit any other biomes with out teleporting so it’s not a well you take the risk situation because you have to tele. 

make the tele spots safe zones or at least add ten seconds of immortality to deal with the lag. It’s not skill or game design to die teleporting  its being  lagged 

Teleporting perfect tool for scrubs to troll

Initiate teleport animation,once initiated wait 15+ seconds for said teleport to activate,once teleported be frozen still,can't move,game none responsive for another 15+ seconds,during this time,players stand in the spawn,they can see you but you can't see them,they can attack you but you can't do anything to them,they bola you,then tranq you(so they don't kill you so you can't wipe them for their troll tactics),then take your gear.

It's like noobs having the abilitie to shoot fish in a barrel.

Teleporting sounds good on paper until you realise it's a buggy mess and does not function as intented.

P.s i don't care about losing gear,gear means nothing to me.I just find this issue  anoying..

This is on PS4 Pro btw which barely runs the map.

7 hours ago, Demerus said:

Tele campers? Oh you mean the stupid Kapro that kept killing me in the same spot as soon as I spawned. 

Love it!

Ha. I ported, bluescreened, logged back in to a Theri attacking my Megatherium who was on neutral but not fighting back, jumped on, barely managed to kill that Theri only for another one to arrive just as the first one died. R.I.P. Sloth. 

I need to see how close we can build turret towers to port spots, or I just need to get cracking on farming for personal teleporters.

I'm guessing this is a pvp issue.   Seems the biggest issue in PVE are wild dinos like basilisk sitting atop the teleport spot in the lava zone, or people leaving a pile of dinos where you teleport in and ended up stuck inside of them.

Really nothing new, about the same as spawning in on the island, you've got that 15 seconds your sitting their picking yourself up off the ground and scratching your arm that you can't do anything about, can't count how many times a raptor pack has ate me on the island because I was more interested in scratching the implant then running away.

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

I'm guessing this is a pvp issue.   Seems the biggest issue in PVE are wild dinos like basilisk sitting atop the teleport spot in the lava zone, or people leaving a pile of dinos where you teleport in and ended up stuck inside of them.

Really nothing new, about the same as spawning in on the island, you've got that 15 seconds your sitting their picking yourself up off the ground and scratching your arm that you can't do anything about, can't count how many times a raptor pack has ate me on the island because I was more interested in scratching the implant then running away.

Yeah but on the island, there are about 40-50 different spawn locations per region. On Genesis, everybody share the same ones, which is lazy design.

Archived