Where can I find/get longneck BPs on Genesis?

iLennehhh

7 hours ago, oNubs said:

I have opened  many tier crates on a local no long neck bp have gotten a crafted on from missions but still no BP, I mean damn where is the ascendant bps in tier 3... don’t exist 

Ive gotten some acendent saddle bps and bow bps, but i dont need those xDD surely there must be a mission

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, kll them all. the plesi is alone the first 2 times you see it, then it has 4 megalodons at the end. We failed the beta miserably on wild basilo tames against those sharks. So, we tamed MANY basilos to get good stats(esp health and melee). Bred and imprinted. take a mated pair for sure. 

Now we run a server that has boosted taming and mating rates. it would not be so quick on official.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 12:17 AM, L4D2 said:

killed 2 alpha squid lv 55 and 100 never got asc rod, got a 372 mc rod from the 55 and a miserable apprentice from the 100  i thought alpha squid were guaranteed asc rod, you can get jrn rod from the beta icco mission

They aren't guaranteed ascendant, they just guarantee a fishing rod will drop.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, ZyraSeedling said:

we tamed MANY basilos to get good stats(esp health and melee).

What stats do you need to kill an Alpha squid?

In SP I had a decent 135 tamed basil which was able to kill normal squids,but against Mosa it usually failed,which was weird cause in the Island map I used Basil on mosa with no problem only took ages to kill.

Apparently the Genesis Mosa have much higher DPS.

So was wandering about the Alpha squid ability if its the same as the Island or also boosted dps.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 1:23 AM, darcek said:

So was wandering about the Alpha squid ability if its the same as the Island or also boosted dps.

yesterday i killed an alpha tuso level 145 , i used a bred basilo 50k hp 600 melee, with 38pts saddle, and my basilo only lost 10k, taking damage from the alpha tuso, 2 mosa plus depth damage , so your 135 tame is more than enough  for a single alpha tuso

easiest way I found was

-> kill alpha tuso for ascendent fishing rod or do the ocean mission where you have to protect a dolphin which also gives fishing rods

-> tame a bird you can sit on and fish from (pelagornis or something like that)

-> get some honey (ideally have a queen bee which produces honey)

-> get some preserving salt for your inventory (less honey spoil)

-> get into the snow biome and visit the top right lake. There are 2 pools full of salmon where you can fish. If one is empty just switch to the other one

-> fish till your eyes bleed

Got myself a 170% longneck journeyman BP out of this (got around 10 longneck BP within 300 BPs fished, took me around 3-4h)

To bad, a day later i opened a loot crate for 35k hexagon and got a 475% crossbow ascendant BP (unofficial, not sure if those numbers are the same on official). 

On 5/6/2020 at 7:23 AM, darcek said:

In SP I had a decent 135 tamed basil which was able to kill normal squids,but against Mosa it usually failed,which was weird cause in the Island map I used Basil on mosa with no problem only took ages to kill.

Apparently the Genesis Mosa have much higher DPS.

The Mosas in Genesis are X-Mosa, don't forget that. You deal only 40% damage to them and they hurt more.

Archived